NEO Mailing LIst

Can someone help me get back on the Neo Mailing list? I've emailed the admin, but he hasn't responded.

Thanks,
The Game Lord
thegamelord@gamelord.org

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Send message to:

listar@dhp.com

with subject: subscribe neogeo

smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
you arent by chance the same gamelord from the SNK days of ol' are you? Just curious.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Once again the JorBot speaks, and meaningless ideas flow from his nothingness. The Egroups list is dead, filled with a few pitiful Dionites, actually most of the identities are probably fake, put there and operated like puppets to prop up the dying regime . . .
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

As I said, the DHP list is the last remaining Neo listserv of any merit, although there is an IRC chat: #SNK on EFnet for SNK IRC chat.

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Once again the JorBot speaks, and meaningless ideas flow from his nothingness. The Egroups list is dead, filled with a few pitiful Dionites, actually most of the identities are probably fake, put there and operated like puppets to prop up the dying regime . . .B]

LOL,dont cut him any slack man. Seems like NGF has that mutiple personality problem there like they do here...

Yes, this is the actual The Game Lord from SNK.

I can't seem to get back on the mailing list.

Thanks,
The Game Lord

JRock917

, ,
Killer! Tis' good to have another person joing these forums with a REAL claim to his name, instead of crap like this NGF idiot who keeps posting, and we all know its probably Dion and Chris just taking turns at the keyboard...after they get through taking turns with each other. Good to have you around GameLord.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by thegamelord:
Can someone help me get back on the Neo Mailing list? I've emailed the admin, but he hasn't responded.

Thanks,
The Game Lord
thegamelord@gamelord.org

You are Chad Okada am I correct? =?)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by thegamelord:
Yes, this is the actual The Game Lord from SNK.

I can't seem to get back on the mailing list.

Thanks,
The Game Lord

It has been a long time, Chad. I never thought I'd talk to you again. =)

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
[QB]Once again the JorBot speaks, and meaningless ideas flow from his nothingness. The Egroups list is dead, filled with a few pitiful Dionites, actually most of the identities are probably fake, put there and operated like puppets to prop up the dying regime . .

1st off that that above post with me plugging the E-groups was not posted by Me, I dont know who's idea it is to be funny and post that under my Neo-jorge ID I imagine it's someone that has moderating abilities and is trying to be humorous. Perhaps one of the moderators of this site can find out who really posted that, by the way I would not be one to mis-spell the NGF URL... chimp you really need to give it up dude !
Stop being so obsessive with NGF already.

Neo-jorge
<a href="http://www.neogeofreak.com" target="_blank">www.neogeofreak.com</a>

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
<strong>
[QB]Once again the JorBot speaks, and meaningless ideas flow from his nothingness. The Egroups list is dead, filled with a few pitiful Dionites, actually most of the identities are probably fake, put there and operated like puppets to prop up the dying regime . .

1st off that that above post with me plugging the E-groups was not posted by Me, I dont know who's idea it is to be funny and post that under my Neo-jorge ID I imagine it's someone that has moderating abilities and is trying to be humorous. Perhaps one of the moderators of this site can find out who really posted that, by the way I would not be one to mis-spell the NGF URL... chimp you really need to give it up dude !
Stop being so obsessive with NGF already.

Neo-jorge
<a href="http://www.neogeofreak.com" target="_blank">www.neogeofreak.com</a></strong><hr></blockquote>

Why are you responding to a dead thread? Wait.. so am I. :rolleyes:

Anyway... you're Jorge Hicks, correct?