Since NGF appears to be around now...

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Would NGF care to comment on Keith's request for the games he purchased but never received?

Jeff

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

yea! id like to hear a explaination on that one. thats some dirty shit there...samhain

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Iori:
NGF lackey, go buy a mat or something. si o si que

It's so nice to be able to wipe your feet next to a cozy fire on A NGF Mat....

What's that? O yes you dont have a Mat...
Well hurry because supplies are limited.

only AT

www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
It's so nice to be able to wipe your feet next to a cozy fire on A NGF Mat....

What's that? O yes you dont have a Mat...
Well hurry because supplies are limited.

only AT

www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Somehow, I am very THANKFUL that a commercial like this only appears in ASCII and NOT in true TV form.

Then again, sadistic thoughts come to mind. What else in the NG community would be more fun than to have the ability to wipe your dirty feet on NGF?
biggrin.gif

"There is no judgement when you enter these doors. No judgement, no right from wrong... just the higher state of your consciousness." - Deep Dish: Renaissance Ibiza

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Oh so you DO wipe your grimy ass feet on the Neo Geo Mats. What happened did you get some of Dion's love mayonnaise on your feet?

VinylBoy

Originally posted by lump505:
Oh so you DO wipe your grimy ass feet on the Neo Geo Mats. What happened did you get some of Dion's love mayonnaise on your feet?

With a quote like that, I now have a much better outlook and understanding on those who use wheelchairs...

"I don't think - therefore I ain't..." - Green Velvet

NGF

NEST Puppet
Keith's games were sent and he received them.

At first he was to pick them up in person, but later made other arrangements due to other deals. But since he made it a public matter, we are sure you guys are just trying to gain some attention and once again try and live off the NGF hype.

Anyone can show some cashed checks or money orders, all that means is that the items were paid for, NOT about delivery.

Of course Keith waited 4 months to mention anything, because after 3 months, US delivery confirmation numbers are removed from the server and can NOT be verified.

Confirmation numbers are NOT recognizable in a court of law because of the reason of signature, date on server constraints, and the fact that items are just "left at the door" which doesn't prove they were received.

NGF now only uses "return receipt" on all deliveries made. This can not be tracked, but we will be able to have all records on file that the items were delivered to the correct address and signed for. US Postal Service will in the future have a Seville known as "signature confirmation" which will require the signature upon delivery and it will also be trackable.

Until that time NGF can and will ship via EMS (at the buyers expense) which is both trackable and has a signature required, and also offers free insurance up to $500.00

Thank you for all the support.
Any further questions should be sent to NGF.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited October 19, 2000).]

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
As of 10AM this morning, I have not received my games from NGF. If they show up today or tomorrow, I will post that they did arrive.

As far as what is recognizable in a court of law, a sales reciept from the post office the item was shipped from and insurance certificate for the items is proof that the items were shipped.

ALSO, I do not know where you got your information about 'Delivery Confirmation' but that info is kept by the postal service, and does apply in a case dealing with mail fraud.

Keith

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Wow Dion, you know whats so fishy about that long-winded response?

Keith has been posting about the two carts that you owed him for MONTHS, and NEVER did you utter a SINGLE WORD about them. Not a peep, you just ignored him, figuring that eventually he'd just go away like all the other people you ripped off.

Sadly for you, he didn't just "go away", he called you out about the "deal" that you never completed. He sent you an Ultimatum LONG AGO, and once again you just ignored it. Now he's taking legal action, filing claims with numerous different legal authorities about the ripoff, and NOW FINALLY you post a RESPONSE???

Too late, dude. No one believes you anymore.

Why don't you just square this deal out with Keith, fulfill your end of it and be done? Why quibble over such a small deal? Your reputation has been damaged far beyond the small amount of money you took him for, hasn't it?

Haven't you learned yet, if you don't finish your "deals" ethically, its gonna come back to haunt you endlessly? What, are you too cheap to settle it out with him? Take a tiny piece of the thousands of dollars you've gotten for your fake carts, and pay him off why don't you? Otherwise, you'll see these kinds of problem deals of yours, over and over and over and you'll never get past them . . .
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Haven't you learned yet, if you don't finish your "deals" ethically, its gonna come back to haunt you endlessly? What, are you too cheap to settle it out with him? Take a tiny piece of the thousands of dollars you've gotten for your fake carts, and pay him off why don't you? Otherwise, you'll see these kinds of problem deals of yours, over and over and over and you'll never get past them . . .
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

" Oh NO It's the Ghost Of X-mas Past "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

JRock917

, ,
Who knows, maybe NGF will actually start to care about its customers and attempt to actually deliver the goods this time, of course that is not implying that once items are received that they will be worth anything. I do have to admit, at least the posts NGF is making, although probably lie ridden, are more interesting and informative than the crap Jorge keeps posting. This is so rediculous- people have to wait months and months for items they paid hundreds or even thousands of dollars for, and then might have to go through the painstaking process of getting the problematic scam carts corrected. It is so rediculous. I hope that when everyone who has any oustanding deals with NGF are able to complete their transactions that they cease to do anymore business with NGF; at least that might put an end to some of these wars between NGF and the honest neo community. Carts, made by scam artists and sold at buyrite prices, are just not worth the money.

VinylBoy

Originally posted by JRock917:
I hope that when everyone who has any oustanding deals with NGF are able to complete their transactions that they cease to do anymore business with NGF; at least that might put an end to some of these wars between NGF and the honest neo community. Carts, made by scam artists and sold at buyrite prices, are just not worth the money.

A good idea... but you see, that's a problem that may never be resolved since 90% of their customers are as imaginary as their products.
biggrin.gif

However, with a little bit of extra time and effort, I bet that they can all land good jobs as graphic designers. Just look at their extensive Photoshop work!!

"Pictures speak a thousand words... or thousand hours of free time and a computer." - Unknown

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This is a good news for me, at least.
I can see NGF is realizing this.

I know NGF will not just stand quiet. I can see that they are trying to fix their reputation. I know how it feels to be back and lots lots of people against them. It tooks guts and patience. I gave credits to NGF on that. I still want to see NGF around this forum and contributing to neo scene.

I maybe got couple deals from NGF I dissapointed but so far all my deal are complete with them. And, recent deals are one of the best deal I had with them. I just never post it since I read post about Keith not getting his deal and I am a bit dissapointed.

He (Dion) actually called me recently and ask me nicely why I against him and what bad deal I had with them. He wants to fix it to make me satisfied.

Hope the bad image about NGF will change soon. If NGF keeps their promised and continue provide good customer service, I am sure people will change opinion towards.

No more war on neo community on NGF.
I will wait and see the progress.
Let's see how it turns out.

Andy

JRock917

, ,
I am sure they will try to fix their reputation with those who they see as potential money makers, people who actually want their carts and their other crap. What I would like to see is maybe a little concern about everyone else here who has been offended or has been treated like shit; maybe if NGF actually gave a rats ass about those people we would not have the "flame wars" we have today. If I thought that there whatever "rebound" we are seeing from NGF was an honest to god effort to mend fences, I would be more than happy to respond and maybe even do some business, if what I was getting was actually a quality product; but instead we get people over here like Jorge who keep everyone riled up and angry at NGF. Andy, you seem like a really nice guy and I am glad Dion saw it fit to call you and try to fix whatever problems you guys have had; however, I imagine it will be a cold day in hell before he tries to do anything positive regarding the rest of us, of course, I could be wrong. But, given the track record of NGF, I surely hope you do not get screwed over again.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Hope the bad image about NGF will change soon. If NGF keeps their promised and continue provide good customer service, I am sure people will change opinion towards.

No more war on neo community on NGF.
I will wait and see the progress.
Let's see how it turns out.

Well Andy Just Remember that NGF Has the "CRUMP" And as long as U stand By NGF And continue to Believe In US.....

We Will continue to provide you and all our other Great FANS with SUPER DEALS.....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com