The new NGF

D

Dion Dakis

To all the fans of the Neo Geo AES,

Hello, my name is Dion. Some of you know me, and some of you know of me. Over the years I have done some horrible business deals over Neo Geo carts and other SNK products, but I have never been able to admit to them until now. Dion is a man. Yes it is true that I destory home carts to make fake ones. Yes it is true that it contributes to the rarity of home carts. And yes I don't care because I have all of them anyway.

I am writing this becuase I want to make everything better between us. The first thing that I have to do is come up with my own name. No more NGF. The second thing that I have to do is apologize to all the people that I fucked over through my years of bullshit, and make great deals for everyone.
The third thing that I have to do is stop making fake home carts. (I have now realized that this is one of the main reasons that everyone hates me. I have been destroying the Neo Geo in attempts to glorify it and myself because I could never get a job a SNK-USA) Dion knows he is wrong.

I make this offer to the members of neo-geo.com: If I stop destroying home carts, If I make great deals for all the times that I fucked up, and if I stop using the name NGF will you guys take me back?? Please?? I need to be back in the neo scene. I mean, all this attention with my auction on ebay has landed a lot more hits on my web site but, I need to be plugged back in to the neo world. It's getting harder and harder to find people that will actually buy stuff from me now. That is the whole reason that Chris sells stuff outside of the NGF operation-if my name is tied to it, it won't sell! I need to control my temper. ( I was abused as a child) I need to speak better to my customers.(I really havn't had a steady one out side of the NGF'rs so I have forgotten how) Dion is sorry.

Nothing more to say now. I just hope that we can all come to a forgiving understanding. If I get the response that I am looking for I promise to do a complete restructering of the way that I do business. Never again will a cart be lost, or a payment never recieved. Never again will I talk down to my customers. Never again will I destroy an official home cart to make fake stuff. Never again will I use the name NGF.

Dion

[This message has been edited by DION DAKIS (edited October 16, 2000).]

I

Iori

Well Dion, Thank you for realizing what you have done and making an effort to correct it. Sometimes admitting a mistake is all we ask.

Dion-Forgiven

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
This is scary. I dont knoe if this is the real Dion but if it is then ill stand up and apluad you(man my spelling sux).

Anyways this may be a begining to a great Neo future unless it aint.

Peace

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
It's not Dion. Not unless he's left Vegas to go to school in Texas.
-nick_th_fury

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

AHHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!OH FUCK! DION,KILL YOURSELF,DO THE HONORABLE THING...... SEASON OF THE DEAD.999

I

Iori

"your honor, I'd like to strike my last post from the record"

Dion-same old Dion

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

IT IS DION!HES FINALLY BREAKIN DOWN!WEAK BITCH,NEO CURIOUS JORGE DONT KNOW DICK.WORD IS DION CALLED SAVIOUR CRYING ASKING TO STOP THE AUCTION...NGF AND CURIOUS HORGE CAN NIBBLE ON MY NEO GEO NUTZ!!!!SNK DEVILS...

Gunbu

I'd bet Metal Slug 3 against a barrel of pig shit that that is Dion. Come on guys, don't be so ignorant!
wink.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Gunbu:
I'd bet Metal Slug 3 against a barrel of pig shit that that is Dion. Come on guys, don't be so ignorant!
wink.gif

Its very easy to front online no matter if it is or is not Dion.

Mike

Bead Banger
Too bad it's not Dion. (he he he)

Wouldn't it be great if it were though?
;]

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I'f it wasn't Dion then who was it??? whore-hey over there didn't do it....or did he...(the lousy bumb j\k).....

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I have a question. Can a person who is not registerd make a post on this forum (other than war room)? I don't think that you should let others, who are not registered , post on forums other than the war rooom, for sake of verification/authenicity.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
The only section of this forum that "unregistereds" are allowed to post in is the "War Room".

JRock917

, ,
That is a good question you raise Master Terry- I wonder if this guy is some sort of hacker (although his post is funny), or what?

Shawn

snkusa.com
This is not Dion. The topic starter shows up as unregistered because I banned him. Don’t need imposters confusing the issues you know.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I could have deleted the post entirely, but apparently this guy put a decent about of effort into the post. Would be a waste to delete, would almost be rude of me. I left it up for your reading enjoyment. The person should have posted as unregistered in the war room though.