NGf 'auction' kaput again

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
HAHAHA, yes there IS justice in the world AFTER ALL!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who complained to eBay Safe Harbor, looks like the truth has indeed prevailed. Goodbye fake KOF2K auction, and . . . check the NGF website later, I'm sure we can say HELLO to "Big Jimmie" or whatever it is this time, the next sucker in line. Or maybe the last bid was one of their shill bids, in which case . . . tough luck NGF!!!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Man all of a sudden I think eBay kicks major ass. Also good ridance to the piece of shit NGF auction.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
made a double post

[This message has been edited by lump505 (edited October 14, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
And as predicted, Dion and Chris put another dumbass blurb up on their site about the auction! Don't bother going there, here's all it says:

***Added 10/14/2000** WE HAVE 2 WINNERS!!!! Congratulations on the high bids of the 2 recent KoF 2000 AES carts that were listed on eBay. Big congrats go out to "Big Eddie" with 88 AES carts and "Big Tony" with 102 AES carts. We look forward to helping you with your quest to complete your Neo collection. eBay is a great way for us to meet new Neo collectors. Welcome to the NGF club! ***

What a JOKE! Their SECOND auction got CANCELLED by eBay, and they make it seem like it worked out FINE! What a pathetic pair of turkeys they are . . .
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Looks like there are a lot of "Big" guys out there. no Big Bruno's though
smile.gif
anyway I do think it is a little funny to post that they had winners. Exspecial if you look at the winners and they do have ebay accounts. One has like 8 in feedback and the other has 0 and none of them have bought neo carts on ebay in the past but they magically decided to buy a $1500 KOF 2000 cart. Well it is thier usal cover up work but all you have to do is look at the link to the auction to know it was cancled. Oh well.

JRock917

, ,
Is is very good indeed to see another auction come crashing down; I wonder if NGF even had "big eddie's" and "big tony's" consent before they decided to pretend that those two guys had won the auctions and post that erroneous crap on their web site. I guess those two big tymers names are just aliases for Dion and Chris.

I

Iori

Question is, Will they do it again? The first time failed to send a point.

Dion-Lord of Lies

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
To be honest I would expect him to do it again and not think anything about it. The only thing his auction did was advertise his lame ass site and show off all his shit he's got to makehimself look liek the 'true' Neo source in the world.*mid-air wank*

BonusKun

JRock917

, ,
Well, if a person knew nothing of NGF and was completely new to neo collecting, they might be foolish enought to bid on something like that, although I doubt they would ever bid above the reserve price those idiots at NGF had set anyway. Can such things as repeated fake auctions not only be reported to ebay, but to authorities as well?

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Ebay only lets you get so many "strikes" before they ban you. I believe if you get three strikes, you are banned for a month. If you get four strikes, you are banned for good.

I'm not sure if ebay counts those NGF auctions as a "strike".

JRock917

, ,
got this back from ebay today, I suppose some of you guys may have gotten the same response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting eBay with this important information. We are
always glad to help!

Upon review of the information that you have provided, I found indeed
that the seller has violated eBay policy. I just wanted to let you know
that we have taken appropriate action by ending the auction. The member
has also been warned against any future occurrence of this type of
activity.

If you would like to report other questionable items, you are more than
welcome to do so. Just go to the following URL:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportInfringing

and type in the necessary information.

We really appreciate the terrific help from users like yourself.
Together, we can all help keep eBay a safe and fun place to trade!

Again, thanks for writing. Have a great day!

Regards,

Kensington
eBay Community Watch Team

So, the emails reporting NFG fraud have been effective not only once, but twice!!!!

I

Iori

Print it out & frame it. It may be worth something to the TRUE neo freaks. LOL

Dion-RUINED BY IORI

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Now, if only someone had the ability to actually hack the actual Neo Geo Freak webpage itself with copies of the actual safe harbors letters...

HMMMMMMM...

Not that I'm making any evil suggestions to anyone out there...
biggrin.gif

I

Iori

LOL Good one. Dion'll get what's comin to him eventually. I think he should be on newgrounds.com or evildave.com Wouldn't that be amusing.

disclaimer: said websites not for weak of heart.