Shawn I have a question

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hello Shawn, I don't think I've talked to you before. I was waiting until I could order something from you but recent events have forced my hand. Could you please do something about prozerg? His recent actions are disgraceful and disrespectful to the rest of us who use this board intelligently.

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Prozerg you're a dick. You're also the absolute worst example of a canadian I've ever encountered(aside from tom green). Please tell me you weren't born in canada. Perhaps your parents left you out in the cold as a baby. I can't say I'd blame them if they did. The only shame is that someone must have found you and brought you back in. Pity.

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
I don't think Prozerg is posting these. There is a topic in the War Room called Cheers Geddon. If you click on the link it takes you to a page in a guest book where it appears Geddon gave out Prozergs password.

Jeff

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well who ever it is they've got his odd grasp of english almost dead on ( on crack perhaps ). Who ever is ultimately responsible needs to have their ass kicked. Prozerg if you aren't responsible then I apologize, if you are then, up yours.

[This message has been edited by dragynchylde (edited March 28, 2001).]

Robert

20 Year Member
Can I have please more informations about thedisgraceful and disrespectful actions?
thank you

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I don't want to make a scene, and don't want to interrupt the private party. But from reading the post, it sounds like maybe C******** posted that? The wording is mostly very diff, though.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited March 29, 2001).]

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thanks for the heads up solo, I checked the war room you suggested and it looks like you're right. Prozerg I shouldn't have doubted you. You're odd, but not quite that odd. Now the question is, who's the asshole that did this to prozerg? Who's going to have their PW handed out next? Shawn do you have any plans for stopping this yet?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Well, we have clearly identified one of the perps (there were 2) as Caris Nautilus. Checking through the UBB's logs shows a match for about half of the posts being from an address he has used from a Bell South DSL connection.

We are still discussing what action should be taken, but this behaviour is unacceptable, quite childish.

Sure, maybe he hates PrOzErG, but to go as far to obtain his password and wildly spamming this board is a step too far, this is not the playground.

C

Caris Nautilus

Yea I was involved, but I just couldn't resist when given the password by ****. Shawn I apologize, that wasn't against you at all.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
Well, we have clearly identified one of the perps (there were 2) as Caris Nautilus. Checking through the UBB's logs shows a match for about half of the posts being from an address he has used from a Bell South DSL connection.

We are still discussing what action should be taken, but this behaviour is unacceptable, quite childish.

Sure, maybe he hates PrOzErG, but to go as far to obtain his password and wildly spamming this board is a step too far, this is not the playground.

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 29, 2001).]

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
As I thought. Even if it's diff, your writing gives it away, Caris.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

C

Caris Nautilus

You should be a detective Terry
smile.gif
Cause that wasn't my writing, I just cut and pasted it
smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF I SAY FUCK OFFFFF TO ALL THIS FUCKING FORUM SHITTTTTTTTTTT YOU ALLLL SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU SEEEEEEEEEE AND GEDDON GO SUCK YOUR FUCKING DICK YOU ASS HOLE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME BITCH YOU FUCKING GERK BITCH SHAWN SHAWNNNNNNN GIVE ME MY FUKING PASSWORD BACKKKKKKKKKK AND KICK GEDDON ASS OUT THE BOARD I AM PROZERGGGG

------------------

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

LOL THIS WASENT ABOUT YOU ALL WHAT A MOTHER FUCKER YOU SEE CARIS YOU AND GHEDDON ARE GONA BANNED FROM THIS FORUM YOU SEE YEP BANNED FOREVER (LOL YOU APOLOGIZE WHAT A BITCH GO SUCK DIONS DICK CARIS)

OH YEAH AND SHAWN GIVE ME MY PASSWORD BACK....

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

LOL CARIS AND YOU EVEN APOLOGIZE ?????? LOLLLLLLLLL WHAT A BITCH LAST RESORT YOU KNOW I TINK BAN THEM ALLLLLL BAN CARIS AND GEDDON FOREVER THERE ARE NO TURNING BACK NOW CARIS YOU SHOUDLA TINKED BEFORE DOING THIS!!!!!!

F

FUCK-OFF_THIS_FRORUMS

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
You should be a detective Terry
smile.gif
Cause that wasn't my writing, I just cut and pasted it
smile.gif

And now you are trying to be smart and all friendly go suck Geddon's dick

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I suggest you calm down, christ. People were on your side, but this is a damn good way to change that. Before you get pissed at Geddon, Lemme tell you somthing.
I do not believe Moderators have access to your password. I dont see how Geddon could have gotten it. Only you & the Admin & someone you told can access it. So before blaming Geddon, I would try & think of who else might have access to it. Someone you know? Anyway, If Geddon disliked you that much, he would have told you.

------------------

E

Evil PrOzErG

Ok then I will change my name but who did they get my password ?? I dident tell it to anyone ever probably that someone looged me when I entered my password or something....

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:

I can smell that we have a Sherlock Holmes here....
biggrin.gif
Can I be your assistant Watson? LOL

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nick_th_fury:
I suggest you calm down.....only you & the Admin & someone you told can access it. So before blaming Geddon, I would try & think of who else might have access to it.....

The suspect might be you....
biggrin.gif
LOL
Remember "unusual suspect"? You are so calm and analyze everything makes me wonder....LOL
We'll need Master Terry, or should I say my friend Holmes to solve the mystery.

E

Evil PrOzErG

You guys tink this is funny ? LOL I lost my password I lost my face I lost all MY NAME EVEN GOT DELETED and you say LOL...... not to sweet.........
frown.gif

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil PrOzErG:
You guys tink this is funny ? LOL I lost my password I lost my face I lost all MY NAME EVEN GOT DELETED and you say LOL...... not to sweet.........
frown.gif
We all know you and nobody will think you lose face.
we are sweet so dont' take too serious.
But still have to find out who steals your password.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
------------------------
------------------------

Take it easy Pro, you will find that eventually the truth always comes out. You just need to be patient.

Trust me, Ive talked to one Mod about this already, & he was as mad about it as you. It was very uncool for some to prank you.

You guys keep asking for people to be banned, now maybe now U understand why thats never a good idea. Anyone they ban can come right back with another profile. Shawn will straighten this mess out in do time. Give him time. We all have lives other than one little neo BBS.

-----------------
The suspect might be you.... LOL
Remember "unusual suspect"? You are so calm and analyze everything makes me wonder....LOL
We'll need Master Terry, or should I say my friend Holmes to solve the mystery.
-----------------

LOL, Actually I love that movie. I always have a copy of it hanging around. I seem collected because I follow a very simple rule. I always speak to people over the internet as if I was "in person" at their home. I find that by doing that, I rarely regret anything I type.

------------------

E

Evil PrOzErG

Yeah ok but why did my name got deleted ?? I dont find it in members list
frown.gif
I want my name back........