What's up with this?

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I saw this auction...non of the pictures will load...is it the Japanese version or NGFUSA version? Can't seem to figure it out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1225418811

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

I saw that auction yesterday, It had the US picture but I belive it is a Jap cart with insert and instructions in japanese. However the guy says he is including a english insert. Hope that helps.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Zenarcher is the guy that sells the PC cables modified as SNK expansion cables. He probably copied the insert and printed it out. just like he buys pc cables. takes the backing off and puts his paper backing on. I also think he was knowed as Spoonman when he had a neo page but I could be wrong. I would have to look at the email address again. take it for what it is worth.

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited March 28, 2001).]

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
big bruno is right, this is spoon man. i emailed him about the auction A minute ago and he replied telling me that it was not an NGF version, it was the "official jap version with with an additional high quality english insert and manuel,which were printed out in the highest quality on A $30'000 printer" he also said he includes the jap manuel and insert as well.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
SpoonMan is back to his own tricks again, did he plaster his name on the manual/insert also?

At least this time it is not something I did, except for providing his source for the manual, which he will not credit of course....

Last time this waste of flesh took the Metal Slug 3 insert I did with Nickthfury, ripped over 75% of it, used the SNK front grphics, used the gay orange bars, and slapped his name on it. He posted it on Ebay, and claimed the insert as some 'prototype' or something like that.

He is a scammer, a lier, and a plagiarizer!

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif