Make your own signs, Dion.

I

Iori

It's shameless that NGF has to copy signs for use on their site, especially when it belongs to ANGF. Folks, just cuz NGF is in the name, don't mean we're sleeping with them. And to DSD, Caris and other "closet crumpers," (prove me wrong, please.) you should know by now that names mean absolutely nothing. If it placates Dion's ego, let it. It'll destroy him and any remaining credibility he has left after all is said and done.

------------------
vicecharge.gif

fetch.dll

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
You callin a SNK Devil a "closet crumper" while having a ANGF logo which was made possible by NGF?
Man you are giving them credit and make them look large man.

Real smart to have a "angf army" for a 2 man operation.

Thanks to you - you are making this whole BBS all about NGF (one fckin big giant pool about NGF) and they are lovin it.

The name NGF is in your weak army logo of newbees and you are feeding the flame man.

NGF now has the ANGF logo on their site and it looks like the ANGF is either helpin NGF or "is" NGF.

Now NGF can say look at thoes assholes with no proof and no life with a anti-NGF logo and they still cant do shit.

Great job man - looks like we see who the real "closet crumpers" are.

Fckin sigh.

SNK Lucifer

C

Caris Nautilus

Your a billboard for dion, be happy knowing he loves what your doing, and know that your selling his games for him.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

the devils have been out killin ngf ass since its conception,since day 1...what has this new "truth exposed" angf brought to the table in terms of ridding the world of ngf? nothing!
only a logo that looks like a promotion to the untrained eye,and nothing new that hasnt already been stated a million times ...
as for closet crumpers this bbs is full of them,and your so called idol funds them with no remorse.selling to you guys,then crying over and over again how he got burned....
want to end ngf?
burn this bbs down.....

C

Caris Nautilus

Exactley, if you really want to end NGF stop talking about them, stop promoting them with banners. What you don't understand is Dion does NOT want to be liked, he could give a flying fuck about ANGF or anything else, it's all free promotion to him.

As long as you people exist promoting them they will never die, As long as this BBS exists they will live on, since idiots like you guys fill the BBS up everyday with NGF messages, Shawn being one of them, I'm sick of hearing shawns new sob story every week about NGF, the guy is Dions biggest billboard, shawn get a life and stop dealing with them, then you won't have to complain!

Stop talking about them, stop promoting them and they will die, with no one talking about them or dealing with them they will drop off the face of the earth. thats the only way...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
the devils have been out killin ngf ass since its conception,since day 1...what has this new "truth exposed" angf brought to the table in terms of ridding the world of ngf? nothing!
only a logo that looks like a promotion to the untrained eye,and nothing new that hasnt already been stated a million times ...
as for closet crumpers this bbs is full of them,and your so called idol funds them with no remorse.selling to you guys,then crying over and over again how he got burned....
want to end ngf?
burn this bbs down.....

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 28, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
THE THE THE THE ROOM IS ON FIRE WE DONT NEED TO FIRE LETT THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN BURNN MOTHER FUCKER ANYWAYS IF IDIOTS LEAVE THIS BBS MAYBE WE WILL NOT HAVE TO BURN IT....

------------------
fetch.dll

C

Caris Nautilus

Great idea prozerg! So when will you and the other ANGF fudge packers be shipping out?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PrOzErG:
THE THE THE THE ROOM IS ON FIRE WE DONT NEED TO FIRE LETT THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN BURNN MOTHER FUCKER ANYWAYS IF IDIOTS LEAVE THIS BBS MAYBE WE WILL NOT HAVE TO BURN IT....

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
WAIT WAIT! c'mon guys we dont need more enemies and last time i talked DSD he had many important things to say, keep it peace ful!

C

Caris Nautilus

Thats true krauser, but those ANGF guys are accually making things worse, I mean this board will never be NGF free with people like them that keep posting NGF releated topics, and those gay banners.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
WAIT WAIT! c'mon guys we dont need more enemies and last time i talked DSD he had many important things to say, keep it peace ful!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Forget what I said....

------------------
fetch.dll

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited March 28, 2001).]

H

homeslice61886

Caris your such a cock sucker.

------------------
lb2_yukispecial.gif

fetch.dll

[This message has been edited by homeslice61886 (edited March 28, 2001).]

C

Caris Nautilus

And your a fudge packer, aren't you the idiot from the wanted forum trying to trade your PS 2 away? I heard you talked about a deal for the longest with 2 different people and then said your mom said you couldn't trade it, lol.

what a lamer!

Yea man ANGF all the way!
Say hi to dion when your licking his balls

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by homeslice61886:
Caris your such a cock sucker.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I have to agree with caris and the devils on this topic. STOP GIVING NGF WHAT THEY WANT YOU IDIOTS!!! we all know how everyone feels about them. now stop hyping them up with this shit.once dion goes and says he loves the negative publicity you scmucks go off and creat anti NGF banners. how pointless is this. dont even acknowledge them and you have won the fight.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Newsflash!!! Caris doesn't even have an Neo-Geo AES system!! Who knew??

Bryan

------------------
fetch.dll

H

homeslice61886

Caris your such a cum guzzling queer.

------------------
lb2_yukispecial.gif

fetch.dll

C

Caris Nautilus

Orpheus you get the picture, props

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ORPHEUS:
I have to agree with caris and the devils on this topic. STOP GIVING NGF WHAT THEY WANT YOU IDIOTS!!! we all know how everyone feels about them. now stop hyping them up with this shit.once dion goes and says he loves the negative publicity you scmucks go off and creat anti NGF banners. how pointless is this. dont even acknowledge them and you have won the fight.

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I don't get involved in these disputes....but I can't hold this one back...Brylmoo you are THE biggest HYPOCRITE. How can you proudly post that banner when YOU were going to buy MOTW from them? You even tried to justify it by saying you were going to get a great price and that would be your only purchase. I know you didn't buy it, but your willingness to deal with thme after all the shit you talked about them makes your WHOLE ANGF a total joke......if you really want to do something make a pact and never mention NGF again....bet that would be hard to do huh?

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---