NCSX doesn't like me!!!

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
I don't know what it is but everytime I preorder a game they never get back to me. They have all these excuses for when I have to email them to tell them that I want to purchase my game. My personal favorite is when they told me that "There mail bounced off my server". What kind of shit is that. When I sent my preorder request there reply got to me just fine.

These are all my cases below:
-Guilty Gear X (had to email them)
-KOF 2000 (had to email them and give proof of preorder)
-Last Blade 2 : Final Edition (same email as KOF)
-WonderSwan color w/ Final Fantasy (They sold out before I contacted them so I never got it)
-Dead or Alive : Limited (never got reply so I didn't even bother buying this one)
-Limited Bio-Hazard Suitcase (Most recent one. Have yet to get email)

I don't think I should buy from them anymore but my problem is where should I go to buy any new NeoGeo carts. Buyrite srewed me after I preordered MOTW and refused to sell it to me. That really pissed me OFF, I talked to the owner and told him to go fuck himself.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Sinfull,

I have not had any problem with NCS. In fact, I got quick response regarding my Gameboy Advance order on a Sunday.

I would place my orders over the phone if I were you.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Damn, they dont like you.. I have never had a problem with them, they always have emailed me back promptly and shipped my items very fast! I do know that they have had some email problems and changes. If I cant get a hold of them through email, I call. It's busy often, but I do get through. The only problem that I did have is when I preordered the import of Beserk last year they had skiped me on the preorder list. I was upset at first, until I played a friends copy. I was glad that they skipped my ass. heh

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
Good news. After all this shit they have finally gotten back to me. They emailed me about the Bio-Hazard suitcase!!! Now all I need is the $355 + shipping. Damn. I still don't think this makes up for all the other times!!!

C

Caris Nautilus

Why don't you just order over the phone? NCS has had allot of email bounced or lost in the past, It's not that they don't get back to you. Do you know how many emails they get per day? Probobly 500+ per day. And it's just a few people that run that whole place, I think theres only one person that responds to all the mail as well.

Be glad you even get a response, a place like buyrite never answers shit

I too have had emails that were not responded too, but they don't do it on purpose, their the best really, order by phone and you'll be fine.

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 27, 2001).]

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
-Why don't you just order over the phone?-
I do order the games over the phone when they don't respond to my mail.
-a place like buyrite never answers shit-
Actually, Even though those shit heads are assholes, they have answered every email I have sent them... go figure!!!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Ordering by email is kinda stupid really, when you can just pick up the phone and call them. Thats what I do, and I've never had a problem with NCS, at all.

C

Caris Nautilus

Yea but pray you never get a defective game from buyrite, way back I had got a vampire svaior from them, I got one before, took me over a month to get my damn replacement! plus its hard as hell to get ahold of them, they dodge phone calls and dont reply to email, ive even had them hang up on me before.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SinFull Void:
-Why don't you just order over the phone?-
I do order the games over the phone when they don't respond to my mail.
-a place like buyrite never answers shit-
Actually, Even though those shit heads are assholes, they have answered every email I have sent them... go figure!!!

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
The email system NCS has works about 60-75% of the time.

I like using email most of the time, and they are usually very good to respond. I did get screwed out of the some carts because it seems my order got lost somewhere, but oh well, everything else has been great.

S

Silent_Scope

I pre-ordered Wonderswan color with FF 1 and they didn't get back to me..........that's sux.
Well, fortunately I didn't get it coz I can save all the money for GBA.....
smile.gif

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have ordered Sin and Punishment, GGX, Mischief Makers and Daytona 2001 from them and have never experienced any kind of problems like the ones you describe. The email responce has always been within 24 hours and they were very flexible to meet my demands. Tronix also had great correspondance and quick ship times; my Bangaioh? was here within two days at a great price. I have also dealt with Buyrite and my emails were never answered.

Now, I'm sure that NCS has their share of problems (like any small business) but currently, they are the best there is. And they put up with me, which can be hard for some.

------------------

30715870.jpg

Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
I don't know what it is, they just forget about ME.

I almost forgot to add Metal Slug 3 to the list. So you can tell this has been happening to me for a while now.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
This thread is a real suprise to me. I have preordered almost literally 100 items from NCS going back to 1995. I have never had a problem at all. The latest smooth sale was my Game Boy Advance and 4 games.

------------------
yoshidown.gif
It's not easy being green...

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
Its odd. It seems everyone else has no problem with there preorders at NCSX.

I emailed them back yesterday on the Bio-Hazard suitcase but no response as of late. I guess now I have to call them again!

This doesn't happen anywhere else but NCSX for me. I preorded ADK2 for PS2 at EBworld and not only did they charge me FedEx priority overnight mail for $4.99 (they screwed up because I asked for 2day but got overnight with no extra charge
smile.gif
the game came with a free memory card but they screwed up again and sent me two. Me happy!!!

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SinFull Void:
Its odd. It seems everyone else has no problem with there preorders at NCSX.

I emailed them back yesterday on the Bio-Hazard suitcase but no response as of late. I guess now I have to call them again!

This doesn't happen anywhere else but NCSX for me. I preorded ADK2 for PS2 at EBworld and not only did they charge me FedEx priority overnight mail for $4.99 (they screwed up because I asked for 2day but got overnight with no extra charge
smile.gif
the game came with a free memory card but they screwed up again and sent me two. Me happy!!!
Maybe EBworld was pissed at you and they called NCSX about your bad reputation. That's why NCSX didn't like you

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sounds like a good reason to me, actually. NCSX and EB are tight.

------------------

30715870.jpg

Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I'm on the same boat as the other guys. They were the first online game retailer I've bought from and thankfully I haven't had any problems. In fact, they supplied my first 2 Neo Geo carts - Metal Slug 3 and KoF 99, both new. I preordered through email, but called up to make the purchase. And every time I call, I am able to talk to the secretary over there. I think I was very lucky to obtain a Metal Slug 3 from them (even came with 2 inserts
biggrin.gif
) I don't know what to say Sinfull Void, but I hope it changes for the better.

------------------
garou_donghwanstand.gif

"Can you match my gaming enthusiasm?"