World Heroes MVS Kit Giveaway - 6 Days Left!!

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Ok, you have 6 days left to get your postcards in. I can tell you at this point I have some good entries, but not nearly as many as I had hoped.

Buy it, make it, whatever, but send it in. If you missed the first post on the contest check here:

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=003996" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t= 003996</a>

briggs

Briggs

Yup, just postmarked by the 30th. I will give it probably two weeks before I pick a winner so that any mail from overseas has time to arrive.

I got yours BMU.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Briggs:
<strong>Yup, just postmarked by the 30th. I will give it probably two weeks before I pick a winner so that any mail from overseas has time to arrive.

I got yours BMU.</strong><hr></blockquote>

You got the first one, you mean. ;)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
OK, I already sent you one from Spain. Now I'm in Pittsburgh, USA til August. I have to send some postcards to my friends in Spain, so maybe I'll send you another one from here.

How many postcards have you got so far? :D

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
You have quite an entry coming from me. I hope you enjoy.

Love,
Thaddeus Boatwrite

Nathan

Stakes, ,
I finally got my postcard in the mail today. I sure hope they postmark it today.

L

less than joseph

Originally posted by Nathan:
<strong>I finally got my postcard in the mail today. I sure hope they postmark it today.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hah I thought hrough that ahead of time. MuHAhAHhAHhAhhA!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Have you considered re-assigning the cut-off date to July 1st, as the last day they can be postmarked by is actually a Sunday?

Briggs

Good point. And seeing as I am late in making the decision, let's make it July 2nd.

Get
'em postmarked by tomorrow. Odds of winning are still really good.