Ummm....? Holy games!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Be sure to check out both pages. I cant see buying this amount of stuff from someone with zero feedback...

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
LOL this guy can go suck his dick he got like 50 Neo-Geo and like 1000 carts hehe what a fucker.............

------------------
fetch.dll

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
sheesh, it should be illegal to have that many games...cuz they arent mine
biggrin.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Complaint already posted to:

safeharbor@ebay.com

I suggest that others do the same, to kill these scam auctions before people lose money.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Response from eBay Safe Harbor about these bogus scam auctions:

-----------------------------
Hello chimpmeister,

Thank you for taking the time to contact SafeHarbor. I understand how this situation could be of some concern.

I have reviewed the information that you have sent in regarding this member and at this point find that I do not have enough evidence to show that the member has violated any eBay rules.

I hope that this information has helped and I wish you success on your future transactions.

Regards,

Grant
eBay SafeHarbor
Investigations Team
------------------------------

So, looks like this scam artist may rip some people off nicely . . .
mad.gif

also, did anyone notice that this guy has a pre-made list of games, and each auction (+8 games, +9 games, + 10 games etc...) simply uses the games from the previous auction and adds one more. the way it works out, he would have to have (for example) 10 aerofighters2, 9 baseball stars 2, 8 double dragons, etc, this guy is definitely full of shit, and i'll be willing to bet that he accepts paypal, and most likely doesnt live in france. how about some pics!!! (i didnt think so)

I am glad that ebay took care of this guy, it is good they got him before he ripped someone off.

S

Silent_Scope

hate those cheaters......
Good to see Ebay took action...and save lots Neo lovers' money

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"