NGF Responds...

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I was reading the posts about the NGF/Shawn deal......here are the TRUTHS.

You guys seem to multiply ALL the deal and give the price for the CDs only.

First off, shawn got all the CDs for $10 each. (1342 x 10 = $13,420.00) He
NEVER paid for those Euro SS2 carts, we were going to throw them in as a
FREE BONUS, but they were sold out from Chris without me knowing it. I told
shawn we would GIVE him something else, but those carts were FREE - and he
was not charged for them. He understood and didn't mind. He is only
complaining because we didn't accept his offers on the NitD cartridges. So,
he goes around as usual airing his dirty laundry.

Here is the breakdown of his last "big purchase" His total deal was $23,500.
Subtract $13,420.00 for the CDs from $23,500 = $10,080.00 for the cartridge
portion.

Now remember, 9 of those 81 cartridges were the English KoF2000 - in which
he paid $520 each. So, 9 x $5200 = $4680.00

Take $4680.00 away from the $10,080.00 = $5,400 for the remaining 72 AES
carts.

Now that $5,400.00 covers the last 72 AES carts = at a price of $75.00 each
cart. (great deal)

Plus, we forgot to charge him shipping, so NGF covered the $400 shipping
charges - without mentioning it or crying about it. Take away $400 from the
full $5,400.00 price of the remaining 72 AES carts = $5,000.00

$5,000.00 / 72 AES carts = an average price of $69.44 per each AES
cartridge.

The bottom line is, he is saying he is missing 3 AES carts (in which he was
NEVER charged for and those are NOT on his invoices from NGF), and he is
saying we shorted him 7 CDs??? why would we care to short him 7 measly
CDs??? He got his FULL order - all complete and was 100% happy. I have his
emails to prove it. He also posted pictures of his shipment on his page, did
he take it down already?

Why would you people try to keep going around saying we "ripped him for 7
CDs??" You guys all make no sense. Can't you see for yourselves how stupid
that sounds? Bottom line would be he is short only 7 CDs from his order of
1349 CDs and 81 cartridges. All he had to do was tell us and work something
out. The CDs were never an issue. He only mentioned the SS2 carts - that
were a FREE gift. I offered him some other carts, but notice how he doesn't
mention that.

Go ahead and post this, but I doubt you guys will because none of you have
the guts to show the truth.

thank you,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

------------------------------------

Well, its always nice to recieve fan mail
smile.gif

Passing this along, as it was sent to my email address. So anyone who cares may read the other side of the coin.
Please dont contact me about this.
None of my affair. I see nothing... nothing...

------------------
-nick_th_fury

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

HMMM KINDA FUNNY...

EITHER WAY..THEIR BOTH IDIOTS...

WHO REALLY GIVES A FLYIN FUK...

OHHH SEND IN THE ANGF ARMY....

AHAHAHAHAAAAA ..MAN THIS NEO SHIT IS WAY TOO STUPID NOWADAYS.......

THE HELL EVER HAPPENED.....

SNK DEVIL SAMHAIN

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

AND YOU KNOW WHAT...
IN A WAY I KINDA BELIEVE THAT STORY..
AS MUCH AS I HATE TO FUXIN SAY IT.
BUT AFTER THAT SHIT SWONG PULLED WITH !ARCADE!.

ITS POSSIBLE.....

I

Iori

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
HMMM KINDA FUNNY...

SNK DEVIL SAMHAIN

It's time to Mobilize Men, MOVE OUT!!!!

------------------
vicecharge.gif

fetch.dll

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">HMMM KINDA FUNNY...

SNK DEVIL SAMHAIN

On that note can I safely assume that the ANGF is in fact the Anit-NGF Army?

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
hmmmmmmmmm......

Shit.. $23,000 if I had that much money to spend, I wouldn't buy Neo Geo games. I would invested in cattles in the UK.

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
That's all well and good, but what about breaking the seals on all the carts and tagging them? If he was paying for unopened, sealed inventory, that is definitely a point of contention. The only question I want to see NGF answer is why they have such an incessant need to write on everything? I am guessing megalomania but I could be wrong. Do they do that crap with their own collections? Write NGF on all four corners of the boxes and put stickers on the carts? Weird.

Jeff

B

Bobak!

There's a phrase from the past election that I think applies to ngf's response:

FUZZY MATH!

Why don't those morons just sell crappy used cars? They have the ethics for it.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

Shawn

snkusa.com
I just received this amazing offer of a lifetime from dion. NGF’s customer service at it’s best, always the car salesman. In no way do I consider this an offer to rectify the missing carts & CD’s, broken seals, tagged carts, and ruined boxes. This is a vane attempt to sucker more money for mythical goods.

Hello shawn,

I am writing to see how your sales are doing from the AES carts and CDs, and to see how you stand on the NitD AES release. If you are interested, we could work out a trade in for you on those unsold CD stock (providing all CDs are still original factory sealed). We can give you a $3 credit on each CD towards the purchase of 300 NitD AES cartridges. This way you can move all the CDs back to us, and get the newest NeoGeo AES cartridge - "Nightmare in the Dark."

Price per unit is $379.99 each.

thank you,

Dion
NGF-USA
NeoGeoFreak.com

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm laughing so hard it hurts! This is better than ANY soap opera. I can't wait for a dead priest to turn up alive and reveal that he's shawn AND dion's father. LMAO

------------------

S

Silent_Scope

Oh my ..........
Dion is....anyway.

------------------
Silent_Scope
sf_anime.gif

ANFG_S.gif

You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance

Helly Original Colapunks

Quiz Detective
Wasn't Dion saying in the eventgaming-interview that NitD AES would be 350$, I don't get it I always learned that 350 < 379.99 Can someone helping me. Or are my mathemathics so bad.

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well, after reading these posts and posting my own, I got an e-mail from Dion. He actually sent it to a few people including me. After reading it, all I can say is that I'm done. That's right DONE. I will not follow anymore posts about NGF did this, Shawn did that. I will no longer allow my mind to be clouded by anyone's damned ravings. Something that Dion has been saying for a long time struck in my brain after reading those e-mails: "Why is it that people who have never dealt with NGF try to talk bad about us." With that in mind, I decided to go back to basics and think about the times I personally dealt with Dion. Two transactions, no probs, no remorse. Have I dealt with Shawn before? Yep. Two transactions, no probs, no remorse. The bottom line is that with all these recent dealings, it is impossible to be convinced of the exact nature of all the facts. It is still a big he said this he did that rollercoaster that I refuse to ride anymore. I'm tired of not knowing who to believe so I am simply going to go with what I KNOW. I KNOW I have never had problems with either one of them so I would deal with both of them again. I highly suggest that everyone else go with what they know, whatever that may be.

Real tired,
Jeff

[This message has been edited by SoloFenris (edited March 27, 2001).]

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Jeff,

I agree. I have dealt with Chris and Dion and had nothing but good products from them. Dispite all the negatives input here and there, I'll continue to deal with them until there's proble. I'm now dealing with Shawn and so far so good. I'm a gamer, a collector, and a consumer I go where the games I need are at and at the best price with good services. Starting to gathering my money together for NITD and I don't care who sells them....it's all about the price and service.

Pichai

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pichai:
Jeff,

I agree. I have dealt with Chris and Dion and had nothing but good products from them. Dispite all the negatives input here and there, I'll continue to deal with them until there's proble. I'm now dealing with Shawn and so far so good. I'm a gamer, a collector, and a consumer I go where the games I need are at and at the best price with good services. Starting to gathering my money together for NITD and I don't care who sells them....it's all about the price and service.

Pichai

Of course, you two realize that there are two issues here. One is bad service (I have been on the recieving end of this), but the other and much more important ethical point is their illicit conversions. There are many people who find this practice disturbing, especially those of us who remember when they were trying to pass them off as genuine articles a few years ago (and calling everyone who didn't agree with them every possible name in the book).

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited March 27, 2001).]

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Is NGF still around or did they skip town? I sent them three e-mails asking about pre-ordering Nightmare in the Dark...but never got a response back. It's been about three weeks since I sent the first e-mail. Not very good service for a new customer would you say?

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bobak!:
Of course, you two realize that there are two issues here. One is bad service (I have been on the recieving end of this), but the other and much more important ethical point is their illicit conversions. There are many people who find this practice disturbing, especially those of us who remember when they were trying to pass them off as genuine articles a few years ago (and calling everyone who didn't agree with them every possible name in the book).

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited March 27, 2001).]

I do remember, I was there on the one-list at ground zero when it happened. The thing is, everybody knows this now. Everyone has known the nature of the unreleased home carts for going on three years now. People can debate the authenticity of the NGF KOF 2K until the sun explodes, but the only fact that rises to the surface is that the people who bought it are happy with it. Remember the above post I wrote stated that I would go with what I know. I merely suggested that others do the same. Here is an example. I know Dion has never called ME any names. If he has insulted you, that is different. You base whether you want to deal with them or not on what YOU know.

Jeff

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SoloFenris:
Remember the above post I wrote stated that I would go with what I know. I merely suggested that others do the same. Here is an example. I know Dion has never called ME any names. If he has insulted you, that is different. You base whether you want to deal with them or not on what YOU know.

Jeff

While I've never been at the butt of their insults before, I feel that writing off what a person says because it wasn't aimed "at me" isn't kosher.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

Shawn

snkusa.com
Speaking of insults, here are today’s personal attacks from Dion via ICQ listed in order. Nothing has been changed, but not all of the received messages are listed, only the most interesting ones.

------------------------------------

oh, and if NGF is such a virus..why do you keep bringing up our names? Yur BBS is 90% NGF related. Without us........you guys would have nothing to talk about. Oh, and notice how YOUR friends are buying the KoF2000s from NGF? Why don't they buy them from you? Haha

if were "so hated" why do we keep making so many sales to so many people. All of the people that read your bbs. Even YOUR moderators buy from NGF. haha - it's great. They talk about you left and right, Many of them call me on the phone. It's hillarious.

you didn't think "NGF" was so powerful........with ONE little thing we CRASHED the CD market. Now the games are worth about $8 each. I told you..I could have said a few things and made them ALL SELL OUT - you could have made a LOTof money. It just PROVES the power of NGF.

you may not believe this.....another NitD order...from YOUR forum readers.

you're such an idiot....even number of PREORDERS/PREPAY. Now EVERYONE is paying FULL price. Sucker.

you could sell $2000 in a week, or $10,000....but you are probably making a small amount of profit....because you're small man ass overspends on old stock from people. You must pay like $200 for a game and then sell it for $220. sucker. How tall are you?

the best was when we "found" another 170 or so CDs. That was CLASSIC!!!!

watch and see how many of "your friends" ordered NitD. You're gonne feel like an even bigger loser than you already are. How tall are you again?

your cry baby post cost you your CD sales, stock sales, and NitD sales....and also made you look even more foolish to your "friends" and just brought more of them to "NGF" because they wanted to buy NitD. and wait till we get it from SNK and offer it for immediate sale......all "your friends" will be buying from "NGF" direct......and posting about the good sale and great game on YOUR bbs......hahahaha..WE LOVE IT!!!!!

I can't wait till EVERYONE get's NitD from us. I guess you're going to try and buy it from someone else.....just as you first did with the KoF2000. sucker.

see, the number of pages means nothing. All that matters is your accomplishments. what have you done? nothing. More people know the NGF/Dion/Chris name then they know you. We could ahve andwere willing to help you, but you screwed yourself......as usual. We tried giving you another chance......and you blew it. I passed youto Chris, he passed you back to me......and now I am dropping you back to him...and he doesn't want to deal or talk to you.

if we opened a BBS - something Chris wants to do - you're site will die. Mark my words.

because people follow us - not you.

we don't care to be "liked" - the way you need to feel "liked" - we are not looking for friends. We are just here to promote and sell Neo items.

email me with your offers - see ya.

C

Caris Nautilus

If dion opened a BBS he would get nothing but flames, death threats and people flooding that shit 24/7. lol

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 27, 2001).]

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Why the hell do you keep dealing with these bastards? They make claims that they cant back up and when we tell everyone about what they do, they make US look like the bad guys! Dion has his fucking head so far up his ass he can't even see straight! I'll bet he can't even play KoF or Last Blade! He's into the Neo ONLY FOR THE MONEY! He will brainwash you just like he did me...but he probably was gonna "freak" that MoTW that I was about to buy from him a while ago! NGF will BURN IN HELL!

Bryan

------------------
fetch.dll

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
A FEW WORDS FROM dion HIMSELF ON MATTERS.....
(KOF 2000)
"the "original prepay price" back in November was $539.00...then we raised it to $559.00 upon release.....then it went to $590, $615, $630, and now $669 - based on market prices. Now we will be getting more English KoF2000s in stock - and we will be selling them for the "original" price of only $539. - that is a savings of $130 for everyone. And we will even accept trades of AES carts - even a Jap 2000.

people can buy the Jap KoF2000 for $199 - and we are giving a full $200 for trade in. THAT is an AWESOME deal for anyone who is stuck with that ugly jap 2000."

(ABOUT THE STICKER ISSUE)
and don't listen to that sucker shawn, we have NOT put NGF stickers on the KoF2000 manuals - and we will NOT put them on NitD or Sengoku 3. We put the stickers on the cartridges so people can't open the carts, damage them (maybe trying a conversion), and then sending them back for "credit." The stickers are very small and they are "black" - they are not noticeable on the KoF2000 carts. Ask someone who has one.

Yes, NitD is being released on AES by late April / early May.

Think about it....not any of the 100 people who own the English koF2000 complained. No one even mentioned the sticker. Everyonewas 100% happy with the cart, manual, everything. Even shawn and ALL his moderators. That's why shawn bought 15 of them."

AND YEAH......IVE HEARD SOME NASTY SHIT ABOUT SHAWNS "TACTICS" MYSELF.....

I THINK ILL LEAVE IT UP TO EVERYONE TO JUST DECIDE WHOS RIGHT HERE......

IM NOT TAKING ANY SIDES......BUT RIGHT IS RIGHT.....
THATS WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW, THE TRUTH...SENSLESS BASHING SOME ONE FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDNT DO......IF THEY DIDNT DO IT THAT IS!

DEVIL_GUI

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Dion is full of so much shit,

ya right he had tons of sells on neo items at his high mark up prices which is why he sold them all to shawn so cheap.

Sheesh I am sorry but this even beats the 1,000,000 hit on my page claim or the killer magaizine sells they were having.

I am sure that everyone who purchased a NGF kof2000 thinking it is official is now thrilled after 1,000's of claims that there were only 100 made that now out of no where SNK makes 500 more. They could not even sell the 100 they had. But always wanting to be big tymers NGF like to talk big to try to promote thier illusions.

As Wan Fu you say

"hhmmmmmppphhh"
smile.gif

anyway shawn just ignore them, they will keep making claims on thier site and saying thier stuff is official until chris's brand new solder station goes out. I disagree with your business pratices and some of the things you have done. Also on the NGF matter you did bring it on yourself. I just laugh a NGF feeble attempt to keep trying to sound like big tymers. "Oh NITD will be release april 20th and preorder till march 20th","no wait preorders are cancled ",, " no wait it will be released late april early may and it will be official" "you guys are stupid there are only 100 NGF KOF 2000 made" recent history repeated again and again and people are still foolish enough to buy the hype.
smile.gif

Big Bruno----8 year neo collector, gamer and 100% NGF cart free