I know all you guys have been bashing Neo Geo Frak, but...

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
I'm sorry! They seem to be my only hope of getting the English cart of Mark of the Wolves!! Does ANYONE know of another person/source where I can get that game? 'Cause after that last NGF post, i'm gettin' kinda skeptical about them. Also, I just bought a Neo Gold, and it's comin' with 2 games, one of which is King of the Monsters 2. I don't really like the game, so is there anyone out there that wants to buy it? Hit me up at my email, and we'll talk.

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
I have to wonder why it's so important to you to get an english version of MOTW. If you can get the game from somebody other than NGF, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, why the necessity? It's not like it's heavy on text. You can still read the moves in the Japanese manuals, and if that doesn't work there's always Game FAQ's.

Or, if you really want to save some dough, get you an MVS set-up of some kind, and buy the cart that way. You can always find yourself a case and a cover for it, just look around on the net for some cover scans.

Trust me, don't deal with NGF. Learn from the mistakes of others.

lou_preview.gif

www.fanscene.org

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Dont buy from NGF, you wont get your game THE END

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
All right... you guys are missing the point!! If I shouldn't buy it from Neo Geo Freak, then WHO SHOULD I BUY IT FROM?!! Geez...! I mean, can I just get an answer to my question...?!

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
You can start by scanning e-bay, or check out National Console Support, Japan Video Games, Video Game Depot, etc, or just run a search on the game and check out the stores like that.

Something else you may want to consider is finding the game on MVS format. I bought MOTW myself for $125 off of e-bay, and you can find an MVS set-up for relatively cheap. Whether you go with an actual arcade unit, or the !Arcade! Phantom-1 convertor, whatever set-up you go with will pay for itself considering the amount of money you save on home-carts, especially the prices NGF charges.

lou_preview.gif

www.fanscene.org

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I was totaly going to go with the AES route until the price thing really hit me. Did I want to collect the games or play them? I wanted to play them so now I am purchasing a Super Nova. This way not only can I purchase Neo mother board, but maybe a CPS2 as well!

Funny how for the price of an good shape AES and an English MOTW, you could also buy the Super Nova, a board and a shit load of games, MOTW included!

------------------

30715870.jpg

Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.