Just wanted to let everyone know that Lee Dobinson is a F*CKING BASTARD!

Bad Mofo

Neo Geo Cup '98
He runs Loaded Consoles in England. I bought Garou off him in Feb last year. I sent him the money, over 300 Pounds, that was including a CD-Joypad. I think it was 310 or something. He hasn't sent me anything to date. When I called him (cost me a fucking fortune) he just came with the lamest excuses he could think of; usually that the package was stuck at customs. And to top it all he has changed his phonenumber! I used to contact him via his cellphone on 07974-090506, but that number has been disconnected.

The money is lost, I accept that, but I just wanted to let everyone know that he is a fucking bastard. I know that more people have had trouble with him! (Not sending sending items and sending the wrong items.)

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!! NEVER!!

Andy

NEST Puppet
well theres a lot of wankers here in england...

however i happen to be a really nice bloke.

loaded consoles? never heard of em' but thanks for the warning.

------------------
"Gimmie the Magnum"

sengoku.jpg

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
I've heard about many horror stories about Loaded for quite a while, the reason it's not in my Neo retailers' list

bwi

20 Year Member
He has resurfaced again after a 3 month disappearance , He sent me some replacement pads and psu for the neo cd that took 3 months after finding out his whole familys home address and phone numbers.

He still has the business at pound rd in tonbridge , email if you want any details.

Also someone called Neoruss has a lot to do with him (though only through business)

any help just email me

Bri

[This message has been edited by bwi (edited March 25, 2001).]

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Lee Donbinson,is the real life Ian Beale,looks a bit like him too.Read the previous post on this subject about 3 months back.He can also get violent, he threatened my mates dad, when my mate complained about not receiving a game after 3 monhs waiting.HE also grasses to the police at any opportunity if anyone even threaens to kick his arse.The same friend did this, when he threatened his dad.Lee claimed criminal harrasment.

Scotman_jp

n00b
Yeah Stay well f**cking clear off him .He has a habit of taking your cash even when he doesnt have the goods in stock...

BTW Neoruss is just a customer like us,nothing to do with the guy.

bwi

20 Year Member
Yes i know neoruss is just a customer but Lee never swindles him as he puts a lot of business his way

Bri

NeoRuss

n00b
Scotman? Is that you Shin?

Hi Bri & Rugal ^_^ Hows things?

[This message has been edited by NeoRuss (edited March 26, 2001).]

bwi

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoRuss:
Scotman? Is that you Shin?

Hi Bri & Rugal ^_^ Hows things?

[This message has been edited by NeoRuss (edited March 26, 2001).]

Hi Russ

Hows things , Lee told me he sent you the jap Neo , was everything alright? Did you ever get any kind of explanation as to his disapperance over the xmas period?

I eventuall got all all my stuff though it took 2 psus and 4 joypads to get a good system. Plus getting stung by telegames for £40 for a NeoCd psu
redface.gif
(

laters

Bri

NeoRuss

n00b
HI mate,

Yea I got the Neo but controler port 1 was f**ked grrrrrrrr.
He was in Japan apparently? I'm gonna talk to him later 2day and sort this mess out.

bwi

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoRuss:
HI mate,

Yea I got the Neo but controler port 1 was f**ked grrrrrrrr.
He was in Japan apparently? I'm gonna talk to him later 2day and sort this mess out.

Hes around as he phoned me again today asking for his broken Psu and joypads back. Good job i aren't as prompt as he is

Bri