Buy Right auction cancelled, what happened?

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Buy Right's EBAY auction for Waku-Waku 7 was cancelled by EBAY and their account suspended. Does any one know what happened? Does it have to do with them selling imports? I wanted Waku-Waku 7!
frown.gif

------------------
pul_introgirlrun.gif

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
betcha they violated the ebay rule of having direct links to their website for sales. I don't think Ebay takes kindly to advertising on their website for your own......I don't think it had anything to do with selling import Neo Geo games...if anything they just didn't like their AWESOME custormer service
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
You could be right, djbomberman. I was willing to buy Waku-Waku 7 from them if I could go through EBAY, but I don't know about dealing with them directly now.
frown.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

He's right, Ive seen buyrite advertise games that are on their site for sale in their auctions before. eBay doesn't allow that, it's in the rules.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djbomberman:
betcha they violated the ebay rule of having direct links to their website for sales. I don't think Ebay takes kindly to advertising on their website for your own......I don't think it had anything to do with selling import Neo Geo games...if anything they just didn't like their AWESOME custormer service
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
DJB is right on the money. Advertising for your website is the death penalty on Ebay. I was even thinking about bidding on the WW 7 cart. But I know better than to trust Buy-Rite.

------------------
ss2_jubeistand.gif

"You lack dedication...try again!!"