Funniest thing youve seen in game?

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Well I was laughing my ass of when Shingo grabbed Krizalids legs, so silly. Krizalid blocks everysingle atack exept of this stupid atack of Shingo...
smile.gif
What is your funniest thing youve seen yet? Joe's taunt is funny too.

Cho

------------------
kyo3.jpg

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

http://members.nbci.com/Chohan_0/home.htm

Terry X

Timid Neo Newbie, , ,
Just recently I was playing KOF 99 and when I called out Joe as a striker the game frozes as he was mooning the other charaters.

bwi

20 Year Member
The ending to one of the female characters in Last blade on the NGPC when her dad says "Get your fanny over here". I was on holiday in Majorca playing this by the side of the pool and had to buy the scroll to see if i really had read that
smile.gif

Bri

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Joe's taunts are hilarious. I think the first time I played Ken and Kato on the TurboDuo with all the Japanese toilet humor had me in stitches.

------------------
ss2_jubeistand.gif

"You lack dedication...try again!!"

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Fight any MALE (preferrably) fighter from World Heroes Perfect and use Rasputin.... to finish them off, make sure you're on desperation mood with the HERO gauge full. Then execute "The Garden of Love"....

Funny shit it is!

zapr

New Challenger
I was recently thinking about humor in games because I recently Got Giants: citizen Kabuto for my PC --
Joe's taunts are funny, and so is Rasputin's garden of love, but Giants will have you rolling on the ground. Hands down funniest game I have ever played!

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
For me, it's in Tekken Tag Tournament, when you use Anna (in her tiger-stripe outfit), and Ninna (in her... whatever the "Square" button outfit is). If you lose, at the continue screen, Anna fussing at Nina. Nina slaps the snot outta Anna, then backflips into her fighting stance! That mess cracks me up everytime!

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

I

Iori

I forgot about Metal Slug X, When your fat character uses a fork vice knife to kill grunts at close range

------------------
vicecharge.gif

fetch.dll

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iori:
I forgot about Metal Slug X, When your fat character uses a fork vice knife to kill grunts at close range

Haha, yeah that one is funny too. And the Kame-ha-meha prisoner is to lmao aswell.

Cho

------------------
6.gif

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
One time I really laughed out loud was when my friend did this trick on Daytona USA for the Saturn. The trick where you can use a horse to race the track instead of a car. Watching the demo of the game, and seeing this horse running like hell and in this grid lock of cars, it was so goofy it was hilarious.

lou_preview.gif

www.fanscene.org

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
One time I really laughed out loud was when my friend did this trick on Daytona USA for the Saturn. The trick where you can use a horse to race the track instead of a car. Watching the demo of the game, and seeing this horse running like hell and in this grid lock of cars, it was so goofy it was hilarious.

Oh, how must the trick go? My brother (big SEGA fan) Recently bought Daytonia USA, he would be glad to know the trick I think. Seems funny.

Cho
lou_preview.gif

www.fanscene.org

------------------
6.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Ehh that was fucked up..

Heres my line:

Oh, how must the trick go? My brother (big SEGA fan) Recently bought Daytonia USA, he would be glad to know the trick I think. Seems funny.

Cho

------------------
6.gif

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Sorry man, I don't know what to do for the trick itself. I do know that it was on the original version of Daytona, and not on the later version (Daytona USA CCE I think being the later version).

I'm sure you could hunt down a Game FAQ or something to help you figure it out. Wish I could be more helpful...

lou_preview.gif

www.fanscene.org

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
There was alos a trick on the advance cource where you could make the giant statue of Jeffrey(?) do tricks for you. Cool stuff.

------------------

30715870.jpg

Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.

thundr51

Bead Banger
On Samurai Shodown 1

"My Religion says all are equal, Peasant!"

SS2,
"Give you my knock for justice"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
any game on psx is funny, funny that it made it out of the quality check.

no seriously, i think dan's super taunt in pocket fighter was pretty dang funny

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
All the SNK-glish in SamSho II would qualify. I laughed my ass off when Cham Cham yells, "Shit!". LOL

------------------
jubei.gif

"You lack dedication...try again!!"

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
"That power is powerless in our presence" -Gal Ageiese.

Magician Lord completely cracks me up.

All the Fatal Fury 2 through Fatal Fury 3 quotes were amazing too.

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
Street Fighter : the Movie on any platform. Even though its not really funny, Its conciderd by many as a joke!

Wing Nut

Mr. Big's Thug
I always crack up when I play Ninja Combat and you pick up a new character: "Who are you?! You're the man who..."

ms2_monkeysit.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I always get a kick out of knocking one of those idiots off their motorbikes in Fatal Fury 2/Special. The first time I did it I burst out laughing and nearly lost the match.