Have you guys seen...

FUUMA

Marked Wolf
Those shirts with all the Samurai Spirits characters on them. I bought Genjuro and Haouharmo from Gadzooks. They are very popular around here, almost everyone is wearing them and nobody even knows who the characters are when I question them. They are not licensed by SNK as there is no SNK logo or trademarks to be found anywhere. They are mostly being sold in the ghetto and run for about $30 each. Good looking shirts with nice material. So far I've seen Hanzo, Genjuro, Ukyo, and 5 variants of Hao. I think I'm gonna try to collect them all.

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
Those shirts do look ok. I noticed that you are from Bossier. I am from Shreveport but I am finishing school in Oklahoma. The only thing about those shirts is that on some of them the Japanese is gibberish.

Jeff

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Yeah, I started a big post about them about a month ago.

------------------
Look for me on Phantasy Star Online :) Ship: Oberon / Player:Kiera

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FUUMA:
I think I'm gonna try to collect them all.

heh-heh, sounds like Pokemon
wink.gif

Rurouni

Quiz Detective
hey bobak! i seen you on EBAY. man let me havce a chance to collect some neo AES

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I've seen them too. A guy I work with has 4 or 5 of them. When I ask him who the characters are on them, he says Dragon Ball Z. I just smile and nod...it's not even worth arguing about ^_^

Matt

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rurouni:
hey bobak! i seen you on EBAY. man let me havce a chance to collect some neo AES

biggrin.gif

I'm sorry, What did I outbid you on?

Don't worry, I'm taking a break from buying for a while.

Peace
smile.gif

Bobak!