SNK action figures

Just wondering if you guys have seen and if you like the new King of Fighters action figures that were at the Toy Fair. If you havent seen the pics yet check out the latest Game Informer. I think they look OK, I just wish McFarline could have made them.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Ohh, where can I find the latest Game Informer?
redface.gif
Just wondering...

Cho

------------------
kyo3.jpg

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

In the states they carry it at FuncoLand, Babbage's, Boarders, Barns & Noble, and a lot of other stores. I don't know if its international. If I get a chance I will grab the mag and scan it and post pics tonight or tomorrow.

J

j.pusczek

I get GI and those figures rule!! cant wait to get ahold of em...

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
How can I get some figures?! Where are they?! How much do they cost?! Don't keep me in suspense here!!!

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

Robert

20 Year Member
Do you think that we can buy them by the web.I live in france and it's the only way to obtain them.

B

Bobak!

I've been searching for them online, haven't found them. Anybody have any links? Pictures would be nice.

Bobak!

G

gokusama26

I got that issue today and I have one word for you: droooopee. It looks like Mai has the tits of a 70 year old woman. Not perky in the least. Kyo is in his KoF 99 outfit, and Iori is dressed to kill as usual. The have a sort of "He-Man-itis" to them, like they are over muscular. You and I both play Kof, and know that Kyo and Iori are pretty lean guys, but these guys look like they work out at the gym at least once or twice a week. I'll post some scans tomorrow.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I scanned a pico of a couple of the figures that were shown in ToyFare magazine. Here is a link.

http://www.geocities.com/biomotor_unitron/magpicos

The one of the figures is snkfigures.jpg, the keychain JPEG is of an ad for SNK VS. CAPCOM keychains.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
lb_shikyohstand.gif

"Oh yeah? Look who is talking, Bushido-butt!"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Sorry, I had them uploaded, but now cannot view them for some reason.
frown.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
lb_shikyohstand.gif

"Oh yeah? Look who is talking, Bushido-butt!"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
O.K., stupid GeoShitties will not let you browse a whole directory, apparently, just individual items within it (provided you know the name of said items).

frown.gif
Sorry, all, it was working...for about five seconds. Now it is not working again. I will attempt to find a free host site that actually WORKS (unlike AngelFire and GeoShitties) and upload them again.
frown.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

[This message has been edited by BioMotor_Unitron (edited March 29, 2001).]