SNK vs Capcom due March 2003?

Spectre

Banned
Just spotted this on the news ticker at <a href="http://www.ravengames.co.uk" target="_blank">www.ravengames.co.uk</a> ;

"King Of Fighters 2002 should be released this year with Power Instinct 3 in December and SNK Vs Capcom in March... Even though these are all slated for MVS (Arcade) release, the home versions look as if they will appear soon after."

This was posted a few days ago (June 8th, last Saturday to be precise)... not idea where they're getting this infomation from.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
What a load of horseshit.

Most of their info Fat Tony makes up to bring in punters.

Let us not forget that these are the tossers that say !arcade! conversions are offical SNK releases; that Ganryu and SDB are limited to just 50 copies; and that Shenmue 2 would never be released...

Totally useless. Trust them at your peril...

simon

Zero's Secretary
Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku is planned for a March 2003 release... no date yet for SNK vs. Capcom.

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Originally posted by Simon:
<strong>Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku is planned for a March 2003 release... no date yet for SNK vs. Capcom.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Actually, the information about the release dates of at least KOF 2002 and SNK vs. Capcom are close.

KOF 2002 is slated for October 2002, while SNK vs. Capcom is slated for January 2003, however, like most titles, dates can be pushed back. It's guaranteed that the two titles above are coming out. Have no doubts, the best is yet to come.

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: TRIEUMINATOR ]</p>

Spectre

Banned
Originally posted by TRIEUMINATOR:
<strong>SNK vs. Capcom is slated for January 2002</strong><hr></blockquote>

Better dust the old time machine off then :p

Megatron X

X nortageM,
Originally posted by TRIEUMINATOR:
<strong>

Actually, the information about the release dates of at least KOF 2002 and SNK vs. Capcom are close.

KOF 2002 is slated for October 2002, while SNK vs. Capcom is slated for January 2002, however, like most titles, dates can be pushed back. It's guaranteed that the two titles above are coming out. Have no doubts, the best is yet to come.</strong><hr></blockquote>

January 2002 for SNK vs. CAPCOM??? You mean January 2003 for SNK vs. CAPCOM. :D

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
March 2003 sounds familar for SvC.

I think that was from the website Challenger, that turned out to be false info though, I think :) .

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Raven games... arent they the ones that claimed there were only 3 copies of Metal Slug AES in the world when they came on some UK TV program??? :D :D :D

T

TRIEUMINATOR

SvC for Neo is guaranteed to come out, I can assure you all of that. The date I received thus far is January/February 2003, so it is possible, if there are delays, March 2003 isn't unlikely.

If anything, I think this will be the Neo's biggest title EVER. I'm a huge Capcom fan as I am a Neo, so this would be the game I will definitely buy on it's first day's release.