Koudelka

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Am I right that Koudelka is an RPG of SNK? I found a US Koudelka at Anotherworld.co.uk. Is it any good?

Cho

------------------
kyo3.jpg

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'd be careful if you're ordering online, I don't think their website is secure. At least it wasn't when I checked a couple of months ago.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
What's it about? I saw an ad for it a while back, then I never heard anything about it...

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Interesting characters and situations, nice graphics. Unfortunately, the game itself wasn't nearly as good. The engine is pure tripe.

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

bwi

20 Year Member
I'd risk the phone bill and ring another world up. Actually if you want i can ring them as i only live 4 miles fom the shop
smile.gif

Bri

S

Silent_Scope

I like the CG (it's about 2 hrs long) but battle system is dumb (like you play chess game).
Well, you can find this game at very cheap price now at Wart mart, Target or KB for $19.99 in US. I got import copy of this game and I only paid $9.99 brand new so it's not that bad.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

Ice_burn

Another Striker
Koudelka is a good secret character in capcom vs. snk 2. she will be the rival of the capcom character samanosuke.

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
If you care about this sort of thing, you might like to know the non Japanese versions were censored in lots of small ways. Nothing that changed the story to my knowledge.

Graphically, they made her skirt longer to conceal the panties. Sorta weird change, but SNK has been known to censor at their discretion. I'm not positive if this was so in the UK versions.