samurai showdow is dead

Ice_burn

Another Striker
samurai showdown five did'nt get success for samurai showdown is more good in 2d and the storyline is ugly, 20 years after the amakusa incident. it sucks please create a ss6 and it shows the misssing years after the amakusa 's revenge.

------------------
I'm a burning ice and no one can stop me.

S

Silent_Scope

huh? what samurai showdown?

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
The guy is speaking about the Hyper Neo-Geo 64 version of Samurai showdown and is telling us that it is better in 2D and the story line sucks and the guy wants us to make a new samurai showdown 6 in 2D (TAKED ME 15 MINUTES TO FIGURE THAT OUT
wink.gif
)

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
uhhh no...I haven't heard of a game called Samurai Showdown either...what has this guy been smoking? hehe j\k
biggrin.gif

------------------
gif_47.gif
-Long live the Neo-

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Speakin of Samurai Showdown, I feel it's one of Neo's best sword fighters (I actually like Last Blade better... it's got that "Mark of the Wolves" feel to it
smile.gif
). They've made a total of 7 games; Four 2D fighters, two 3D fighters, and an RPG that was a Japanese release only. If Neo Geo Freak really wants to impress me, they should do an english port of Samurai RPG
biggrin.gif

Nice Rock Howard gif, by the way.

------------------
"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

[This message has been edited by Overkill Geyser (edited March 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Overkill Geyser (edited March 20, 2001).]

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Again I ask, why is it that I'm the only Canadian on this board that uses proper english?

------------------

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You needn't worry, my arctic friend, I also spell well. Now you are not alone, now we are brothers.

------------------
Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
You dare leave me out of this elusive club?! Bah! And look how much I've kept it up on top of that.

By the way, there were four 2-D games to the series (SS I~IV), SS64 I & II, the Neo CD, Saturn & PlayStation RPG and finally, the PS original named Warrior's Rage 2(?), or is it Warrior's Rage? I can't recollect. The Japanese title is even longer than that of The Last Blade 2's, the point being that it is not a direct translation.

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Alright! The three of us stepping into the breach, to stem the tide of illiteracy from our less gifted igloo dwelling brethren. Whoo hoo! Probably Quebecers. But
I love 'em anyway.

------------------

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Whatcha talkin' about? Who don't use proper english...?
biggrin.gif
Anyway, I thought Warriors Rage on the Playstation was Samurai Showdown 64 part two... Are there any sites where I can see Samurai Showdown 64 1 & 2? If so, lemme know.

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I quite though that the PS game was original. In part because it has quite a different title from SS64 II, and partly because from reading posts I came away with the idea that they were not the same.