Super new and awsome neo geo site! but NGF hasn't registered??

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This site is trying it's hard to let people know that it isn't in any way linked to ngf. But thier name is www.neogeo-freak.com . I would just think that the NGF staff would jump on being a member of this site. I mean hey... they are the only real US dealer that sells and ships real snk suff. Right? I'd like to see how it will rank on the top (everything) neo geo lists....
Hope to see them soon.............

the one hehe

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
LOL go read old posts boy
------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited March 18, 2001).]

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
yuk yuk yuk
yeah... other posts....
duh whitch ones fun one?
could you tell me little bit like a smart person.??? fuckers

S

Silent_Scope

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Moria/the one:
I would just think that the NGF staff would jump on being a member of this site. I mean hey... they are the only real US dealer that sells and ships real snk suff.
Are you kidding or you just screw your brain?
You registered last Oct 2000 and I'm assuming you have seen few posts talking about NGF. If you are NGF supporter then I'll keep my mouth shut. You have choice to deal with thugs in your life and that's not my business. If you just "believe" that NGF is real SNK dealer/seller then you must be one of the blind mice on the street.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
Of course he is just kidding. Moria is the guy who had to wait forever for his order and when he got it, his Neo had been signed by the immortal DKD4. So all of you guys telling him to read old posts and pay attention should do the same.

Later,
Jeff

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thank you Solo! It's awsome that you remember that terrible event... Yeah I was jokeing around.. If they had any balls they would have already registerd.. right.. ? well will see i guess... Official Neo geo distributer of snk stuff.. my eye... More like neo geo stuff officialy defiled...

I feel yer pain.....
Moria the one

B

Bobak!

Hey, don't hop on Moria, sometimes (if you miss a week or so of posts) it can be a hassle to go back and read everything written. I've been gone for 48 hours and I'm like: "Damn, I have to go through all those posts..." Doubly so since I'm a mod...

Thank heavens there's four of us
smile.gif

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")