Damn Buyrite

Rurouni

Quiz Detective
i order my kf200 on monday. have it ship over nite and i got the dam thing on Friday... shit talk about ripping me off on shipping...if i want something over nite.. i'll expect it the next day or after that... but not like this. anyone have problem like i have???????? or just that buy rite is screwing around with me?

K

korean

Dont you me trust buyrite PLZ no you dont trust them me odder from themn one time and never me got my stuff me lose 300 $
frown.gif

------------------
HIHIHI ME KOREA ^^

[This message has been edited by Mouse_Master (edited March 17, 2001).]

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Look at the box it came in , and did they ship it overnite?
They prolly shipped it overnite when they got to your order. If you assume that they get to every order they day its made, then you're silly. If in fact your package was not shipped overnite , when they got to your order, then you have the rite to be a lil pissy.

------------------
last9.gif

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Buyrite is sketchy like that...I ordered MS3 and KOF 2000 from them on launch and they don't really send it when you order the game, (Even if you order over-nite)They send it out when they are done "processing" the order...which is basicly when they feel like getting around to it...although, they are usually good about getting NEO stuff out on time.

------------------
Look for me on Phantasy Star Online :) Ship: Oberon / Player:Kiera