BuyRite deal a complete success.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
My KOF 2K Japanese cartridge arrived at my door at around 1:30pm yesterday.
Game was packaged securely, and it was brand-new. I'm pleased! My thanks goes out to Maxim for his information on obtaining a tracking number from a BuyRite order. Trust me, it worked!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited March 15, 2001).]

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Excellent news NeoLord. I was actually praying (well more like hoping) that you would get the game safely. I'm happy for you that BuyRite didn't screw it up. Oh, was it the same price that was listed => 199.99?

------------------
garou_donghwanstand.gif

"Can you match my gaming enthusiasm?"

[This message has been edited by BakuretsuMutekiSid (edited March 15, 2001).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BakuretsuMutekiSid:
Excellent news NeoLord. I was actually praying (well more like hoping) that you would get the game safely. I'm happy for you that BuyRite didn't screw it up. Oh, was it the same price that was listed => 199.99?

Thanks for the kind words of support! Yes, the game did arrive at the promised $199.99! Despite all that has been said, BuyRite is on the level.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoLord:
My KOF 2K Japanese cartridge arrived at my door at around 1:30pm yesterday.
Game was packaged securely, and it was brand-new. I'm pleased! My thanks goes out to Maxim for his information on obtaining a tracking number from a BuyRite order. Trust me, it worked!

Glad to hear you got the game okay NeoLord. I thought I was the one who showed you how to get the tracking number though. Anway who cares? At least you got the game okay and that's all that matters.

Ryan

[This message has been edited by rstreck (edited March 15, 2001).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rstreck:
Glad to hear you got the game okay NeoLord. I thought I was the one who showed you how to get the tracking number though. Anway who cares? At least you got the game okay and that's all that matters.

Ryan

[This message has been edited by rstreck (edited March 15, 2001).]

My fault.. upon reading the thread again, Ryan was the one who told me how to obtain my tracking number from BuyRite (I don't know why I gave the credit to Maxim), but thank you, Ryan! It's been a long morning! lol

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited March 15, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

Good news coz i've never had any problem with buyrite for years. Damn....$199.99? That's pretty cheap.....for a NGF game...LOL
Not bad at all, hahahahhah
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I'll not get any of NGF stuff for sure even at a very attractive price
smile.gif

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
He said in his initial post: "My KOF 2K Japanese cartridge arrived at my door at around 1:30pm yesterday." The fact that it is a Japanese cartridge means it's not NGF... It wouldn't be possible for Buyrite to sell the NGF version for $200 because NGF charges $650 apiece for their U.S. pieces of shit. Unless Buyrite wanted to take a -$450 profit on each cart sold that wouldn't be likely.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."