News Flash: NGF Crumpstation Bombs on EBAY!!!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well I posted this on DHP but it appears to be fairly dead there, and I should have run it here first, so . . .

Sorry Chris I just couldn't resist. What happened, no one wants to be a BIGTYMER cart rapist? #8-)

For all of you guys who missed it, looks like the NGF crumpstation just ain't causing the kind of excitement that Chris thought it would:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1220143815

What happened dude? People should be FLOCKING to the "Zen Master" of cart raping!!! I just don't get it . . .

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Damn, i missed that whole other thread DL. Dunno how that happened . . . ah well. Its fun to stir the pot now and then . . .
tongue.gif

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
You know, if they didn't want so dang much for that worthless machine that kills so many REAL neo carts, i would buy it. Then i would try to set up some time and place that some of you guys around me could smash the hell out of it. Then i would take some pictures and send them to the staff of ngf so they can see what real neo gamers really think about thier operations. The pictures would also hopefully be on the front page of any real neo websites as a big victory against ngf. I hate what they are doing. I wish snk cared enough to take them up in a lawsuit.

------------------
svcm_orochiioristance.gif

MVS is eternal...but I love my Pocket.

I

Iori

...And for an extra thousand, I'll throw in the NGW mat. Do you have the crump, or brass balls to do it. I don't think NGF was condescending enough on this auction. Though anyone stupid enough to pay 700 bones for a soldering iron deserves to get screwed.

------------------
vicecharge.gif