The chat board

Does anyone know when the chat board will be back up? I noticed it has been down all morning.

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Originally posted by samuraiX:
<STRONG>Does anyone know when the chat board will be back up? I noticed it has been down all morning.</STRONG>

I noticed that too.. I was about to start the same topic on this in the same thread. Shawn-Sama, do you know what happened?

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Originally posted by Batsu_Power:
<STRONG>I noticed that too.. I was about to start the same topic on this in the same thread. Shawn-Sama, do you know what happened?</STRONG>

Shawn dosent have control in Chat room the only thing he is doing is puting a link to MIRC server with ChatSpace.ChatSpace are probably doing maitenance.....

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I keep getting a "Connection Refused" message upon attempting to connect to Chatspace's IRC server. Oh well, no biggie. I should be studying for finals right now anyway instead of pissing my time away on IRC. Prozerg's theory regarding this matter is probably correct. The Chatspace server may be off-line for maintenance purposes. Or could this be a sign of something much more sinister? BWAHAHA!

[ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: DolphinLord ]

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
YOU MEAN SOMETHING "FISHY" IS GOING ON ;)

3 DAYS, THE THING HASNT LET ME IN, BUT FOR YESTERDAY WHEN I FINALLY GOT IN BY RESORTING TO USING IE4 OVER NETSCAPE 6 AND MIRC WHICH I USUALLY USE TO ENTER =\

HELL I CANT ENTER FROM PRISM-DASH EITHER!

ALL OVER PROBS W/IRC2.CHAT-SOLUTIONS OR WHAT EVER THEYRE CALLED!
DEVIL_GUI

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Their server is probably death or has been hacked ??

There was a notice they were going to do some maintenance a few days ago when I stopped in. It'll probably be back up soon.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Sorry about downtime. Yes the Server is undergoing it's own upgrade and should hopfully be back up shortly. I apologize for any inconvince or downtime this many have caused.