NGF Rebuttal

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
From a certain source of info it has been stated that the writer of the eventgaming NGF ego interview will be posting a rebuttal, due to the fact that he seems to agree with the common NG consumer in the fact the NGF is a no good, cart ripping, history destroying, lame excuse for a business man (some words added by me). so e-mail comments to the writer so that your oppinion will be heard in the next interview.
[thanks midnight society]
--Shaper MC
BUY MVS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

H

Hyper

Yes - I am looking into a story on this. It will likely be a front page letter in the News Stream section. But I want to be clear that this will not be a 'bash Dion' article. It will take a further look at the controversy.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well just be sure to mention since all thier Converted cart artwork is 100% official SNK. I hope that bring a lawsuit against the darkhorse Comics for stealing thier Ganryu artwork
smile.gif

Of course we all know they are MVS marquee scans modification by NGF But hey they are 100% official scans of the MVS art applied to homecarts
smile.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shapermc:
From a certain source of info it has been stated that the writer of the eventgaming NGF ego interview will be posting a rebuttal, due to the fact that he seems to agree with the common NG consumer in the fact the NGF is a no good, cart ripping, history destroying, lame excuse for a business man (some words added by me). so e-mail comments to the writer so that your oppinion will be heard in the next interview.
[thanks midnight society]
--Shaper MC
BUY MVS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

Gee... looks like EVERYONE has been talking about that e-mail.
biggrin.gif

Well, if anything, the writer of the article decided not to use my e-mail as a form of a rebuttal, and did something entirely different. Because of all of this, Dion felt it was necessary to try and send me more of his "love letters", which after two ofthem I immediately placed my ever-popular mail filter on to get rid of them without ever having to read them.

Nobody doubts that "those guys" have extensive knowledge on the Neo Geo and could provide a good service for all. From my angle, they are a bunch of shifty, shady characters that only do good by you if they like you. Otherwise, they'll try to screw you at any given opportunity. The whole concept of treating them like demi-gods also doesn't settle well in my stomach as well. For anyone can do the same things they're doing if they actually took the time to do all the research.

That's all I have to say on the subject... if you're desperate enough to have Neo Geo games that you'd put your hard earned cash at risk, then by all means go on ahead. But please, don't whine to us when they eventually screw you.

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited March 15, 2001).]