Mini marquee withdrawal?

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Seems like Playmore has answered our desire for the mini marquee...well, sort of. The pics tomorrow will explain the full details.

I've received news that the new title, Rage of the Dragons comes with a mini marquee (it's about time). I should have pics of the MVS kit tomorrow when mine arrives. :D

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
COOL! More friggin' cards for me to track down. I am pleased though. I love those little things. There are just too many headers out there to stop making them. I was surprised they had back when they did stop.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Originally posted by TRIEUMINATOR:
<strong>Seems like Playmore has answered our desire for the mini marquee...well, sort of. The pics tomorrow will explain the full details.

I've received news that the new title, Rage of the Dragons comes with a mini marquee (it's about time). I should have pics of the MVS kit tomorrow when mine arrives. :D </strong><hr></blockquote>

Hi,can you have mvs carton boxes and blue plastic bubble?
Please,answer me soon.
Regards,
Carine.
PS:I do not remember if it were you but do you have a deluxe neo carrying bag for sell?

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I think the mini marquee is a nice addition to a full kit and makes the kit seem complete unlike with the large marquees which never even fitted into the box
mini marquees are cool.