Mystery disc and supporting the Neo

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Here's my sort-of-good deed for the day to support the ailing Neo scene... complaining to Amazon about the mystery disc in the Dreamcast section. :D No picture, no description, just the words "King of Fighters." And it probably isn't Dream Match because that's listed elsewhere. I figure that if it's Evolution, they will sell quite a few just by providing a picture and description.

Note to Amazon:
Please refer to item number 18 in the category Computer & Video Games --> Sega Dreamcast --> Fighting. What is this? There is no picture and no description, all it says is "King of Fighters" by Tommo Inc. Is this a port from the Neo Geo SNK King of Fighters series? If so which one???

I would think that an SNK port is likely because other items listed under Tommo fall into this category. This item is probably 1999 Evolution, seeing as how 1999 Dream Match is listed elsewhere. I had thought that Agetec was the distributor for that game though. I already have Evolution at home but it is an excellent title and adding a picture and description to its listing would help it tremendously.

If this is not Evolution, then I am interested in the item. If it is an unheralded home version of 2000 then you will sell hundreds just by adding the picture and description. Please identify this item in the webpage!

---
neojedi
"The sausage is mine!" -Hanzo Hattori, Samurai64

Amazon can be like that sometimes. I bet it is the KoF Evolution. It is nearly impossible that it is a 2000 port.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I cant bet ya 200 cows that theres no way thats KOF2K. If you look through some e-tailer's sites you will find all sorts of crap that dosent really make sense, with no picture or anything. It happens alot, especially with big ones like Amazon or Buy.com