Get 'em while you can! www.neo-freak.com

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Well it's been fun having a site dedicated to Official SNK and Neo artwork, but I need the web space for my portfolio, and other personal works. So check out the site if you havent already, everything will be gone within the week. Later

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
hey.
thats a shame man.
hope you have it backed up in case you wanna put it up
later. i always liked it.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I just sucked the whole site down... I will be happy to mirror it on my website... currently it is <a href="http://www.16-bitglorydays.com/mirror/neo-freak/" target="_blank">here</a> for my use wink You had some great art up there, and such a slick layout... but I know how it goes.

-Nick

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I remember seeing this website a few months ago. I really appreciated the design of this, very well done. I wish you'd hang onto it just in case, but I'm glad that nruva is mirroring it.

When you get time in the future be sure to make another one of these art pages, I love using them as wallpaper!! ^_^

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I'm gonna miss it.. crying

nruva is mirroring it...Cool :)

<small>[ April 11, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: chris1 ]</small>

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey, thanks nruva for the mirror. I have everything backed up as well, glad you guys enjoyed the site so much. I'm going to be applying for some internships in the field, I'm in my Junior year as Illustration/Animation, and people need to check my portfolio out. I'll let you guys know when its up. Thanks.

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
thats too bad I thought the layout was so elegant and stylish really great work
:D
but like everyone sad im happy its being mirrored