METAL SLUG 3 for PS2 not for April

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
From the german website <a href="http://www.gamefront.De" target="_blank">GAMEFRONT</a>, it seems that PLAYMORE is pushing METAL SLUG 3 on PS2 release date from the April 24 to May 2003. Not a good news for those tat wanted to buy the game, they will wait anoter month.

Also GAMEFRONT point that the japanese magazine DORIMAGA gave the note of 7.33 (7/7/8) to this port.

one more month of waiting to play a good port of METAL SLUG 3 :D

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Bad news indeed. I have it on preorder. Oh well... At least I'll be done with school when I get it now.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
It's going to have a lot of extra modes which will make it worthwhile even to those who think all ports are inferior. Afterall, you don't even have extra modes at all on the Neo-Geo one... So if you want to play in those you need the PS2 version. I'm not sure what they all are, but as soon as I get mine I'll do a big write up.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Anybody knows the exact release day fpr MS3? Has Playmore confirmed a specific date? I'm waiting for this game to.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Amano Jacu:
Anybody knows the exact release day fpr MS3? Has Playmore confirmed a specific date? I'm waiting for this game to.
April 24th, according to the same IGN article.