toonami gives...

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Metal Slug X, a 7 in a toonami game review. Someone over at cartoon network knows a good game when they see one. Since its played on TV with tons of screen shots, agetec wont need to advertise on TV (if they ever would). Kids watching toonami may realize its something cool and go buy it. The ppl that would buy MSX are the ones that knew about it yrs ago. But now the games coolness might reach some new fans.

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
Originally posted by Black_Hayato:
<STRONG>Metal Slug X, a 7 in a toonami game review. Someone over at cartoon network knows a good game when they see one. Since its played on TV with tons of screen shots, agetec wont need to advertise on TV (if they ever would). Kids watching toonami may realize its something cool and go buy it. The ppl that would buy MSX are the ones that knew about it yrs ago. But now the games coolness might reach some new fans.</STRONG>

Wow, I'm amazed they'd cover a non-mainstream game like MS! Good deal, I know DBZ and such draws great numbers. Stuff like this might help breath new life into SNK properties.

Wing Zero

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
MSX being advertised on toonami, is nothing but good. Well, lets just hope good comes from it. Should draw some new interest to the series, and snk, in general.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I hope so. I recall seeing some NGPC commercials, but the problem was that many stores still did not carry the NGPC, and people did not know where to get them. :( MSX on the PSX should have much better market penetration, though.

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
chara03s.gif
That's definetly good news. If this keeps up.. SNK's popularity may eventually increase in America & Europe. Well, here's hope for more SNK ports.

Lurker

New Challenger
Wow....SNK ads and reviews on TV?!?!

In Australia there's not much gaming ads on TV, almost all of them are for Playstation II.

It's what put dreamcast out of business a year before it went out of business anywhere else in the world. T_T

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
YEAH !!! FINNALY A GOOD MOVE THATS THE SPIRIT !!!!!!!!! AGETEC RULES :)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Good move agetec.

Now if only they could get better distribution.

I've seen KoF 99 PSX in wal*mart.
Why not MSX and
KoF Evolution??

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Actually, I do not think this was an actual ad. I it was instead a review that came on during the Toonami block. The little CG mascot guy does reviews periodically, and it looks as if MSX was one of the games they chose.

Still, great to see, but not an actual add.