Later

shir0

<small>[ April 20, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: shir0 ]</small>

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
oh shit i just bought a naomi from this guy, its supposed to come today

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
I don't care who you are. The next person to buy from Japhei is the biggest god-damned idiot on earth. No ifs, ands, or buts. :mad:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Who here has a ticket for the PLANE!?!?!??!

........T
........I
........C
PLAN-E
........T

<small>[ April 09, 2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: FeelGood ]</small>

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
How can people NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM!?

People are always saying crap... and WHY they should not buy from him.

†B†V†

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Bluevoodu:
How can people NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM!?

People are always saying crap... and WHY they should not buy from him.

†B†V†
Well, there's a lot of people who either don't visit this site or, if they do visit, do it infrequently. Also, he's got so many damn aliases (on here, snk-capcom, eBay, etc. etc.) that it's hard to keep track of them all.

I mentioned this before, but I think we seriously need to look at building a 'scammers list' similar to Shawn's black book. I've never been scammed personally, but if we can stop ONE person from getting scammed by a repeat offender I think it's worth it. Of course, I'd be more than willing to help put it together, but I'm open to suggestions.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
well.. I had a black list going on my website... I never put it up publically... but... I rethought about it... and that could be a serious liability for a business like Shawn's or mine.

If someone without a business could host it.. I would be glad to help create it.

†B†V†

Porshapwr

Hardened Shock Trooper
I visit the site frequently, but am rather new and I didn't know about this guy.

I'm glad I do now though. I take it, he's in Japan?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
No, Japhei is in Florida. He wanted to do a get together where he lives in that state, posted this thread on SNK-Capcom, you should see the hilarious replies to that one:

"You're joking, right?"

buster_broon

The Rock,
Bluevoodu:
well.. I had a black list going on my website... I never put it up publically... but... I rethought about it... and that could be a serious liability for a business like Shawn's or mine.

If someone without a business could host it.. I would be glad to help create it.

†B†V†
hey Dave, how are things going with you know what

email me

totally agree with Clint, only the stupid need apply

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Bluevoodu:

†B†V†
Dave,

Let me know hom much webspace will be needed. I may have enough to cover it. I can host it for you.

Phillip

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
I say take a flight and solve the problem with a personal touch. I've never been scammed, but I would be angry enough to do it if I was, that's for sure.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
All the people scammed by Japhei should together book one charter flight to Florida, send Japhei some scam travel package (taste of his own medicine), and greet him at the airport with a mob of angry, board-with-a-nail-in-it wielding victims ready to rip him a new one.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
I think I still have his address if you require it for litigation purposes.

Peace

JHendrix

aria

Former Moderator
Use the FAQ that GamersAbyss wrote (I posted it in the Reviews section), ask GA personally to help you and he will. He's very good about pursuing con men.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
My parents live in Clearwater, I lived in Tampa for 6 years... I go back all the time. Japhei owes me something to, I to took a shot on him, not a lot of money at all, but the principal of the matter is the same. Many people claimed he provided good service to them, so I took a shot. Immediately after payment it is the same story for me, he didn't respond to emails and won't give me status. The funny thing about that is he would always reply within minutes to my other emails... hehe. Well, I gave him a similar time frame, he has until Monday to either make with the goods or send me proof he sent them.

If he doesn't, no biggie... I call my credit card company and report the case and I loose nothing. Of course that will make Paypal pull money from him as well, so... he didn't get anything out of it either... ahhh, stupid really. Especially over so little money, and to try and pull something on someone who goes to Tampa atleast twice a year. Hey JHendrix, why don't you send me his address wink I am heading to FL this summer. So Japhei, if you are reading this (and I know you are, you always email me minutes after something is posted about you on here, even in obscure threads)... Do the right thing man,

-Nick

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Bobak:
Use the FAQ that GamersAbyss wrote (I posted it in the Reviews section), ask GA personally to help you and he will. He's very good about pursuing con men.
*hears COPS theme in head*

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

COPS in NEO-GEO.COM

fot

n00b
I'm kinda new...but this does suck..I've never dealt with scammers before directly, but I know people who have. And from other threads I've read about this guy, he's bad news.

If someone came up with a system that exposed scammers and everything about them, scams would be greatly reduced. It's easier said then done though. You would have to come up with a system that doesn't allow someone to just add a person to this black list because they have some grudge against them. There would have to be hard evidence. Determining what is 'hard evidence' is tricky these days as well.

If this worked out well, it could be expanded to deal with other online trading sites to help get rid of all scammers. You just have to watch out and be wary of your legal boundries.

I usually never stray from ebay. It is a secure trading place if you use it carefully. I usually make sure the seller is ID verified so he can't just disappear leaving me without a trace of who he was. Also, ebay covers up to $200 if something happens where you pay for something and do not receive it.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
This is getting as ridiculous as NGF. Japhei is a scammer... Hell, he even told me that if I ever bought from him he'd scam me. I have the email sitting in my inbox. The only tricky thing about him is that he makes a million new names (another way he admits that he's a scammer)... But I've never been unable to tell it was him.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Scammin Scammin Scammin'

who has got caught scammin?

Scammin Scammin Scammin

JapHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii