hey is this legal?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
hey i was playin rbffs when i noticed some thing in the background...take a look

chicken.jpg

look at the billboard. isnt chicken of the sea a brand name? did they liscense the name out to SNK? or is a video game company gonna be sued by a tuna company for copyright infringement?

p.s. sorry about the shite picture, but neorage does that when you have a voodoo card...i dont know why tho

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
SNK owns Chicken of the Sea, just like how they own Heineken in the KoF: Dreammatch 1999 intro. :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
DAMN ANGELFIRE!!!

well heres a link...first go to my main page: http://www.angelfire.com/nj/justinsssspss/

then take away index.html or whatever and put:
chicken.jpg

it should work that way, im me on aim or somethin if it doesnt work and u really wanna see it. (sonic1687)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
here...dammit. i stoped being lazy, and remembered that i had @home...and you get webspace with that, so viola!! heres the pic:

chicken.jpg

and if this doesnt work...im resorting to ascii...or not.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Okay, are we referring to Mai or the billboard in this tuna discussion???

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Originally posted by Iori:
<STRONG>where did you see heineken?</STRONG>

In the dreamcast DM:99 Leona drops a can of Heineken when they show her in the anime style intro....

Sol Badguy

n00b
Hmpf, at least SNK wasn't sued from Heinecken Brewery in the Netherlands (now it would be useless anyway...), but I remeber that in the original (jap.) Shenmue I (or better Ryo) could drink real Coke, while in the other versions it's some Coke fake...maybe The CocaCola Company warned SEGA, that if they use their Brand names one more time....(Oh, man!! Don't they know that this is additional advertising and would be for their profit? Obviously not.)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
nonono, sega did have a liscense to use the Coca-Cola brand name in shenmue in japan, but not in other markets.