Do you think DC will get SVC?

CraigPilecky

Zero's Tailor
Considering the Dreamcast is already at least one solid year in the grave, and Playmore is still supporting it with KoF2002 this summer. Do you think they will bring over SVC Chaos?

It would really make my year if they do... :cool:

<small>[ April 08, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: CraigPilecky ]</small>

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Nah. Doubtful.

If anything, it'll go to PS2, unfortunately.

SSS

neo retired
It's SVC, not CVS. CVS is capcom's version, SVC is playmore's version.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
With KOF 2002 hitting the DC this summer, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of S Vs C coming to the DC as well.

Mike

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
It's a very small possibility, especially if they plan to release it for all the systems. I wonder if this will see an Aes release or just Mvs then multi platform. In any case it's time to get me an Import Ps2, does anyone have a good reliable site besides Ncsx, because they are sold out.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
If not DC then I'm sure the PS2 will get SvC:Chaos

<small>[ April 08, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Yung Burnout ]</small>

The Auction Sniper

Host for Orochi
It's amazing that anything is comming out for DC considering that the hardware was discontinued more than a year ago.

But considering the light of KOF2002 on it, it's highly probably.

But I think the PS2 version will be more stable from what I've seen from the DC version of KOF2000. I'ts also coming out on GBA I think.

Hey, maybe we'll be lucky enough to see Xbox and GC ports as well.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
The Auction Sniper:
It's amazing that anything is comming out for DC considering that the hardware was discontinued more than a year ago.
Its amazing that the neo-geo is still getting releases since it has been discontinued since 1996.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Seeing that playmore seems to still find a market for both the neo and the dc up to now, it is definitely possible.

They will probably see how kof 2k2 sells first then decide.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
BryLmoo:
The Auction Sniper:
Its amazing that the neo-geo is still getting releases since it has been discontinued since 1996.
I was going to post the same thing. BryLMoo, you beat me to it.

BTW, the DC still gets new releases fairly regulary, most of them are all virtual dating type games. You can catch up on the new releases at <a href="http://segadirect.jp/Catalog/ProductList1.aspx?ST=PT&PT=DC" target="_blank">SegaDirect: Dreamcast</a>

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi:
BryLmoo:
The Auction Sniper:
I was going to post the same thing. BryLMoo, you beat me to it.

BTW, the DC still gets new releases fairly regulary, most of them are all virtual dating type games. You can catch up on the new releases at <a href="http://segadirect.jp/Catalog/ProductList1.aspx?ST=PT&PT=DC" target="_blank">SegaDirect: Dreamcast</a>
or you could go to <a href="http://www.ncsx.com" target="_blank">www.ncsx.com</a> and pre-order your copy now!

lol

sorry i beat you to the punch =( its all good.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
nemezisx:
In any case it's time to get me an Import Ps2, does anyone have a good reliable site besides Ncsx, because they are sold out.
<a href="http://www.videogamedepot.com" target="_blank">http://www.videogamedepot.com</a>

X-death

Raiden's Valet
They will probabaly have it in japanese. I doubt they will have it in English.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
How well have Playmore's recent ports on the DC sold? If they are selling relatively well then SvC port seems likely.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
CraigPilecky:
Do you think DC will get SVC?
I think that every system ever made will get SVC. Look for Pitfall Harry to be a special hidden character in the 2600 version.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
I think that the chances of Svc coming out on DC are pretty high. Look at how fast they are porting 2k2 to the Dc... only about 6 months... so i think that svc could make a very popular Dc holiday release. And obviously the playmore ports are being sold: why else would they port over 2k2?

Grandmaster-C

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 Year Member
I hope SVC comes on Dreamcast, i'm just playing the KOF 2001 Version on the DC, a great port with new (old) Backgrounds in it from KOF 94 to 00.

When they really bring it on DC i'm sure it becomes a few Extras plus, like the KOF ports.

<small>[ April 10, 2003, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Grandmaster-C ]</small>

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
neojedi:
I think that every system ever made will get SVC. Look for Pitfall Harry to be a special hidden character in the 2600 version.
Now that was funny.

Grandmaster-C:
I hope SVC comes on Dreamcast, i'm just playing the KOF 2001 Version on the DC, a great port with new (old) Backgrounds in it from KOF 94 to 00.
lol, I think they had to add the extra backgrounds, because the original KOF2001 BG's were pretty lame.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I think it will be their Christmas title in hope to accumilate larger sales wink !

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
tsukaesugi:
neojedi:
Now that was funny.

Grandmaster-C:
lol, I think they had to add the extra backgrounds, because the original KOF2001 BG's were pretty lame.
After 95, the BG's were little more than Jpegs with a bit of animation.

Possibly. Playmore usally releases some of their games on the DC. PS2 is more likely going to happen.

Grandmaster-C

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 Year Member
lol,that's true, when i see the BG's of KOF 94 to 98 , and then i look to the cheap BG's since 2k....
What a diference.....

<small>[ April 11, 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Grandmaster-C ]</small>

GUUGY

n00b
The Auction Sniper:

But considering the light of KOF2002 on it, it's highly probably.

But I think the PS2 version will be more stable from what I've seen from the DC version of KOF2000. I'ts also coming out on GBA I think.

Hey, maybe we'll be lucky enough to see Xbox and GC ports as well.
I HOPE so much there will be a port for GC, probably unlikely but I PRAY, cause this way I get SNK goodness. ^_^ I got SNK goodness on my GBA and another one for it soon too. BUT man I would KILL for it to come on GC! drool_2