Quick Announcement

aria

Former Moderator
Members,

I was just elected position of President of my law school.

Due to the demands of the position, I need to phase back my work on the site for the next term. I've spoken with Shawn and the other Mods, and I will phase back my moderation -but will still take care of my regions of the website.

I will still be around, with frequency, just not the 3 to 6 times a day I was here.

I will still answer mail, I will essentially be the same mod, just "Bobak-lite" (for all intents and purposes).

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Same great Bobak, just less filling. :p

Peace

JHendrix

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Bobak:
Members,

Due to the demands of the position, I need to phase back my work on the site for the next term. I've spoken with Shawn and the other Mods, and I will phase back my moderation -but will still take care of my regions of the website.

I will still be around, with frequency, just not the 3 to 6 times a day I was here.

I will still answer mail, I will essentially be the same mod, just "Bobak-lite" (for all intents and purposes).
Shit, now I'll have actually GO to read CNN headlines :D JK congrats!

<small>[ April 07, 2003, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: pyrokilla ]</small>

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Bobak:
Members,

Congratulations Bobak!! I am positive everything is working out just fine. :)

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Were you elected pres. of the student body, or of the actual law school itself?!

Either way, congratulations!!

-tsuka

aria

Former Moderator
tsukaesugi:
Were you elected pres. of the student body, or of the actual law school itself?!

Either way, congratulations!!

-tsuka
Student body. I think I'd need a degree in law before they'd hand me the school (unless I can finangle some kind of coup -if "project iota" does come to fruition, you will probably find out wink ).

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Bobak:
Members,

Congratulations Bobak.. now take a shower and go out and get one of those donut pillows!

loco tickled loco

Seriously, congratulations. Big honor!

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
OH MY MIGHTY HEART,
SHE IS BROKEN INTO BITS,
JUDGE DREDD IS NOW SAD!

Mike

Bead Banger
Bobak-

Which law school are you going to? I am taking the LSAT in June and am trying to get into UT Austin-keeping my fingers crossed or Baylor- the litigation capital of Texas.

Any ideas as to what you are going to specialize in?

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
Now, you make sure you dont neglect us Bobak.
Unrelated just wouldnt be the same without you. :D

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Congratulations Bobak! Should we start refering to you as Mr. President?

Good luck and have fun with your new position!

K hunter

Kula's Candy
Bobak:
Members,

Congrats,Bobak!
break a leg..