Arcade's new system

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
This probably is a old news, which if it is, then I apologize. While trading e-mails w/ Ray about one of the deals, he casually added "I hope you subscribed to the upcoming Game Go magainze. Watch for our full page ad which will showcase our new system for Neo player". So, I am assuming that the (full?) news will come anytime now in form of an ad.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Yeah ECM mentioned that in some other topic on here.. I cant stand it anymore, I want to know more :P

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

heheheh i want to see all the doubters...
its going to be called vapor 2..
specs ya say?
oh sorry cant say...read the mag...

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Yeah, I was in a chat w/ECM and he stated unequivically that the full story, be it in the shape of an ad. or whatever, would be seen in the first issue of GameGo.

Robi15

20 Year Member
I woner what more are we gonna se from
!Arcade!... They are kind of mysterious. I would not be suprised if "Sengoku 3" HOME CART is suddenly available! Hell, even Night Mare In The Dark AES aswell! Grrr!!
icon10.gif

There are certain members of this forumn that have seen/know about this system. The information has been given out but I guess we have to wait and see it the first issue of GameGo!

Yoshi

20 Year Member
My fingers are crossed that it will have an MVS convertor built in. I guess I will know when my first issue gets here...