Gamespot praising NeoGeo

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Good ole Greg is praising the Neo-Geo (Gamespot 78: 4-Play), declaring it as the best system ever made, period. Haha. I didn't know he still like SNK games since I last seen him at KOF-ML back in '97.

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
:) <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=008155" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=008155</a>

seiryu

n00b
It's too bad he doesn't mention other genres other than just the fighting games he mentions.
There are so many other great games than SS2 and KOF.(Blazing star,metal slug,turfmasters,magical drop...anyone??)

He does hit the nail on the right spot about the console itself.
Nothing can bet a Neo when it comes down to duration of lifespan.

Seiryu

I think I'd have to punch that guy in the face if I ever met him in real life. What an obnoxious, condescending dick.

~Scott Wozniak
<a href="http://www.innervibemusic.com" target="_blank">InnerVibe Music</a>

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
this and the added Senguko 2 Pics in their last update or the one before.

you can't help but being happy to see the NEO givin attention

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
It's too bad he doesn't mention other genres other than just the fighting games he mentions.
There are so many other great games than SS2 and KOF.(Blazing star,metal slug,turfmasters,magical drop...anyone??)
yea i know i was thinking about that. I mean he could have at least mentioned metal slug

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Its a great tribute, but yeah I agree. No mention of Metal Slug and my new fav puzzle game Magical Drop.

aria

Former Moderator
Scott Wozniak:
I think I'd have to punch that guy in the face if I ever met him in real life. What an obnoxious, condescending dick.
Whoa there, tiger :)

(btw, we have a signature option in the "my profile" option if you don't like typing your sig in every time, with that said, I know some people do)

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Big Shady:
Its a great tribute, but yeah I agree. No mention of Metal Slug and my new fav puzzle game Magical Drop.
That's actually one of my favorite things about the Neo--something for everyone. I like Last Blade (even though I suck at it) and I am not among the hardcore fighting fans--but it's the puzzle games and Metal Slug series that keep me consistently amazed.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
DanElecktro?! No way man! I use to read GamePro all the time. Its pretty cool your on these boards. I haven't read GamePro in awhile, but be sure to give Neo its credit where its due in the mag.

Oh btw, I totally agree about the puzzle games. I put them up there with the likes Kirby's Avalanche and Tetris, but no one really gives them any exposure.