Conversion boards

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Arcade,

Will you offer blank (ROM free) home cart PCB's to people like jeff? I don't have any idea how the science of converison works. Does the second board in a protected game have a security chip? If you aready spent a considerable amount of money to design an entirley new PCB then could it be sold to convert games like Ganryu that would probably not sell well as homecarts? Then the only sac needed would be something like a SS2. No limited protected games would have to be destroyed, and I could get a game that would probably not ever break even, if produced.(like strikers)

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
"Will you offer blank (ROM free) home cart PCB's to people like jeff? I don't have any idea how the science of converison works. Does the second board in a protected game have a security chip? If you aready spent a considerable amount of money to design an entirley new PCB then could it be sold to convert games like Ganryu that would probably not sell well as homecarts? Then the only sac needed would be something like a SS2. No limited protected games would have to be destroyed, and I could get a game that would probably not ever break even, if produced.(like strikers"

Regarding the above:

The boards were developed for internal use only.

Best Regards
!Arcade!