KOF2K2 / MVC2/ CVS2/ 3rd Strike/ Super Street Fighter II turbo Tournament, Florida.

• Thread starter Hunter S. Thompson
  • Start date
H

Hunter S. Thompson

Hey what's up everyone, just to let everyone know i'm thinking of hosting a tournament of numerous fighting games sometime soon. Here in Tallahassee, Florida there are about 10 or so fighters who play all sorts of fighting games and looking for some out of town comp. It will be held at my house I have an MVS machine with KOF2K2 in it and ready to play, all other games will be played on big screen tv. I have not yer decided on a date yet, not sure if anyone will even be interested but if you are e-mail me or just post here my e-mail address is Mikal4242@earthlink.net

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'll think about it, what day would you think? It's a really good idea though. It's good that people down here want to start up some cool tourney action. ^_^

mog

Bead Banger
I need an ambassador to Florida to whip some ass with Necro for me. Any volunteers?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
If people hosted them closer to central florida I would be all over that. But they are all in Miami/South Florida or Tallahasee/North Florida.

You guys need to get out of the sucky parts of florida.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nesagwa:
If people hosted them closer to central florida I would be all over that. But they are all in Miami/South Florida or Tallahasee/North Florida.

You guys need to get out of the sucky parts of florida.
Dude!! Exactly!! It would be a ton closer to me especially the arcades around here are really good. Central Florida 0wnz0r5 j00!! buttrock

gunrock46

Dodgeball Yakuza
I'd go Orlando for something like that. A local barcade called Rocky's down here has a bunch of fighting games inside. Tons of competition there on the weekends. Don't know if Pointe Orlando or that massive arcade at Downtown Disney has and neo games. On the hunt tonight. Central would be MUCH better for a tourney.