Akira, Rolento, Kaede and Andy revealed for SvC

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
The march magazine of Japanplay revealed those 4 new characters more are to come. We know about 12 characters already, and the suposed number is 29. So this means theres 17 left to be revealed, keep your eyes open and buy jap mags, hehe!

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: PrOzErG ]</small>

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Please tell me that's an April Fools joke.

Andy I'll go for, but Kaede is just mostly just another Shoto gameplaywise, and I don't want that constipated freak Rolento in it.

PrOzErG

Fygee:
Please tell me that's an April Fools joke.

Andy I'll go for, but Kaede is just mostly just another Shoto gameplaywise, and I don't want that constipated freak Rolento in it.
It's not..

Edit: Here one of my french friend gived me some link to neo arcadia a french site with pic's <a href="http://neo-arcadia.emu-france.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=1" target="_blank">http://neo-arcadia.emu-france.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=1</a> I can read french but theirs is awfull, erk!

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 06:16 AM: Message edited by: PrOzErG ]</small>

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Any links to scans, pics, whatnot?

Sorry to sound skeptical, but it IS april first. wink

PrOzErG

Fygee:
Any links to scans, pics, whatnot?

Sorry to sound skeptical, but it IS april first. wink
Omg.. whatever if you were in graphics you should know someone cannot and would not take the time to make a whole fake mag print it and take pictures of it just for aprils fools..

Edit: I posted a link already look up.

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: PrOzErG ]</small>

C

Caris Nautilus

welcome to earlier today, someone already posted this.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Probably. It's an April Fool's joke. The screenshots were just ripped alpha/zero sprites or Ryu, with CVS renditions of Kyo and Mai.

Mags have done April Fool's jokes before, ya know.

Why don't you go find Shen Long in the World Warrior? It isn't that hard.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
this is 100% guaranteed fakeness... how do i know this well apart from the use of beta cvs screens... i can read japanese and all the japanese on the pages is gobledygook.. half of it is random chinese the rest is random use of hiragana or katakana with words like "kantsu?kekuinshi" not a real word just a bunch of katakana lined up to make it look real... frown

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: beelzebubble ]</small>

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
:( i posted this today :( it was moved btw to snk-vs-capcom section :( god i HATE this day....(not really, i just bought ggx2 wink )

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
actually one other thing that might be a bit of a giveaway - where are the shadows on the characters? There are none, which points to a cut and paste job :)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
whether its real or not those ryu v mai pics
were used along time ago as teasers before
capcom v SNK 1 came out.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Man!! It SUCKS tryin' to get info off of the net on April Fool's day!! :mad: Oh well... But yeah... I agree. You can look at the pics and see that that's Ryu from Street Fighter Alpha... And then that pic on the far right (the VERY last pic) is blurry as hell... BUT i'm pretty sure SNK won't let us down, and WILL put Andy Bogard in there... Hmmm.... Do you think his Capcom counterpart will be Guy, like in the fanfic "Nightmare Symbiosis"?

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
PrOzErG:
Omg.. whatever if you were in graphics you should know someone cannot and would not take the time to make a whole fake mag print it and take pictures of it just for aprils fools..
lol, you're being sarcastic right?

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
lol those shaded "?" mark charas looks to be
iceman psylocke and gief and a couple more from
Marvel Cap2.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sure that Cyclops is the 4th... 5 and 6 completely escape me though. The haircut on 6 is Guile-ish but the head shape isn't quite right and I can't picture Guile ever using that pose anyway.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
The Iceman pic is by far the most obvious.

<a href="http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/iceman-fullmvc2.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/iceman-fullmvc2.jpg</a>

who the hell do they think they are fooling?

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: SPINMASTER X ]</small>

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Ran Thrie:
lol those shaded "?" mark charas looks to be
iceman psylocke and gief and a couple more from
Marvel Cap2.
I noticed that when I first saw them. Of course Iceman is obvious.

PrOzErG

Kid Aphex:
PrOzErG:
lol, you're being sarcastic right?
Ya. So, is this real or fake?

Zerogoki

n00b
Fake, there's no shadow below the caracters and looks like backgrounds are from sfz3 and sf3.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Ya'll know those gameplay pics are from the early picturers Capcom vs SNK. that has to be the shittiest April fools joke of all time.