White MVS SNK-G Cases?

I got a couple mvs games in white mvs cases with SNK-G on the side of the case. What is SNK-G? Thanks boards are original.

I have 30 mvs games with the white cases. I would like to know what is SNK-G? SamuraiX did you buy auction from Bill Bruger?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I have a Waku Waku 7 MVS cart that is in one of these cases. It is 100% legit, I have opened it up and inspected it... I bought it from Video Connections... I have no idea what it is, I just thought that's how the case was.

-Nick

Joe: I have not hearn that name before so I assume no. I think the only white MVS cases I have are SS3 and SS4 japanese.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
My Japanese Art of fighting 3 and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special MVS carts came in white cases. They were bought from seperate sources and upon cracking them open appear totally legit.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You know it really feels good to be able to crack an MVS cart open with ease to see if it's legit...This is 'NO DISRESPECT' to the home system owner...I plan on getting ahold of another home system in the future but it's not easy to crack a home cart open and look under the hood with that sticker in the way. Then you have to un-lock the cart from it's sides...
-BB

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I have noticed that only my Japanese imported MVS carts are white with the SNK-g on them.

-Pichai

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Actually, its because they were the earlier production of the cart itself. Of course ALL neo geo games are made in japan.