Playmore partners with Capcom and SEGA?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK,

So we all know about the Capcom partnership, and that is old old news... but looking at:

<a href="http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/info/eng_partner.html" target="_blank">http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/info/eng_partner.html</a>

We see they are also partnering up with SEGA... I wonder what that could mean... anyone have anymore info on this?

-Nick

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Wow... thats.. interesting... Is there any articles or anything on this...

david

Edo Express Delivery Guy
the partnership with SEGA and Capcom was on their website for a long time. I don't know what Sega and Playmore done before but it's been there. Maybe something with the use of the Dreamcast...I'm not sure though.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
david:
the partnership with SEGA and Capcom was on their website for a long time. I don't know what Sega and Playmore done before but it's been there. Maybe something with the use of the Dreamcast...I'm not sure though.
Yeah, someone posted about this a couple of weeks ago.

I bet it's just a 'partnership' to release games on DC, such as KOF'01 and '02.

Either that, or Playmore may have plans to use Naomi to release new titles in arcades. :)

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Tsuyugasumi:
The NGPC could link up to the DC VMU's couldn't it?
you could link the ngpc to the dc itself. afaik, you could transfer data between kofr2 and one of the kof dc ports. .. or was it motm & cvs?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
supergoose79:
Tsuyugasumi:
The NGPC could link up to the DC VMU's couldn't it?
you could link the ngpc to the dc itself. afaik, you could transfer data between kofr2 and one of the kof dc ports. .. or was it motm & cvs?
Cool Cool Jam on the NGPC could like to Cool Cool Toon.

Cool Boards Pcoket could link to the DC counterpart.

KoF 98 DM could like to Card Fighters Clach, Battle De Paradise, and KoF R-2.

And I figure other games too...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
SvC on the NPGC linked with CvS1, and you could transfer your points from the mini-games to the DC and purchase the extras. It was the only real viable way to get the bigger stuff, because of the nutty point requirements and crappy point earnings in CvS1.

OMG SEGA is on the boat? Fuckin awesome.

I would totally shit a brick if a fantasy of mine was made true by releasing Phantasy Star or Shinobi on AES/NGH
SEGA, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!! We need a NINJA Sidescroller on NEO!
And why is Dreamcast mentioned so often? Is it still very popular in Japan?

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Hmm I don't know what to think. I mean I keep hearing about these so called alliances and nothing coming out of them. Remember the Sega, Namco and Nintendo thing, What happened there? what about just Sega and Nintendo with the RPG, what happened there?

If anything its not gonna be anything super special. As much as I'd like Playmore to experiment with the Naomi, I'm not sure if it'd happen. There is still a chance though.

Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
kernow:
SPINMASTER X:
Remember the Sega, Namco and Nintendo thing, What happened there?
TriForce? F-Zero AC..
Oh yeah.......

You don't have to mock me just cuz i'm From GulfPORT and i'm inferior.

I knew that but still, they ain't really twerkin nothing like I thought they would.