CVS Chaos teams or no?

CraigPilecky

Zero's Tailor
"Playmore has revealed additional details and characters throught Enterbrain publishing's Arcadia magazine, regarding their upcoming release- "SVC Chaos- SNK vs Capcom".

In addition to the characters already revealed through Playmore's official site (Kyo Kusanagi, Ryu, Iori Yagami, Ken Masters, Mai shiranui, Chun-li), Hugo from the Street Fighter 3 series and Earthquake from the Samurai Shodown series have been announced to be included in the game.

Playmore revealed the concept of SvC to be "SSI" - Simple(simple controls), Speedy(Speedy gameplay), and Insight(deep gameplay). The other concept of SvC is "Not a match", refering the game to not be tournament style like "Capcom vs SNK 2" or the "King Of Fighters" series. It is unknown if this part (Not a match) will have any effect to the actual gameplay.

"SVC Chaos- SNK vs Capcom" is currently under development by Playmore with partical license by Capcom. The game is scheduled for release in the summer on the MVS." -mmcafe.com

This is probably old news, as I haven't been here in awhile. But unless im reading that wrong it sounds like this is going to be one on one fights. I really hope thats the case. Im getting a little tired of the team play concept.

""SSI" - Simple(simple controls), Speedy(Speedy gameplay), and Insight(deep gameplay)"

*Hopes for something similare to MoTW or SF3*

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
I think it'll be one on one. Playmore seems to be going for the jugulur this time, by targeting all fans of 2d fighters, i think they are trying to make it look as good as capcoms third strike by creating the graphics very unique & stylish.

If i were making this game, i would have the buttons like this, A weak, B medium, C strong, D strongest & the C+D knock down attack too.
If you use your imagination, you can come up with the character's moves alot easier this way.

sonikku

n00b
the_colonel:

If i were making this game, i would have the buttons like this, A weak, B medium, C strong, D strongest & the C+D knock down attack too.
If you use your imagination, you can come up with the character's moves alot easier this way.
how would you differentiate between punch and kick?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the i think they should go MotM style.

single, tag, and team.

best of all three worlds since theyre all there...

and i dont want 6 fucking grooves. 1 or 2 is all you need.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
sonic1687:
the i think they should go MotM style.

single, tag, and team.

best of all three worlds since theyre all there...
Exactly. SNK set a standard that Playmore needs to now exceed. Failure to do everything the NGPC game did would be inexcusable.

mog

Bead Banger
Tag team is the shittiest idea ever implemented in a game. IMO tag team isn't tournament level and is more of a screw around joke than anything. People need to be good with whatever character they use when fighting anyone. Cheap shit like "Oh! My Necro can't beat his Ryu!" (Switch to Ken) is complete bullshit. Learn to play the game, play 1 on 1, the breakfast of champions.