Neo Geo Gamer's Reviews section - ran by me!

K

Kyo 2000

To all of you:
I am currently doing some serious work on our reviews section, over at NeoLord's site. If any of you would like to submit a review to me, e-mail me at jcliftoncnst@yahoo.com ! Even if it is a text review, or short, or whatever, as long as it is a review I will post it. Reviews should include things such as either rating or evaluating aspects of the game, please no "this game sucks" reviews! If you hate the game though, you can REALLY tear it apart in a review, trust me.
Let me know, it will be ready to go this weekend in all certainty, over 20 reviews are already online before I take it public!
Keep in mind, we're different. I'll take any of the following and post it.
1) A review of a Neo Geo cartridge game
2) A review of a Neo Geo CD game
3) A review of a Neo Geo Pocket game
4) A review of a Hyper 64 game
5) A COMPARISON between any game and a Neo game (would love to see a comparison of Street Fighter 2 vs. Fatal Fury, or something on that line).

Another way I'm making this one different, as the reviews will be sectioned off by contributor, meaning that you'll have your own heading, under which everyone sees your reviews.
Thanks all,
Kyo

K

Kyo 2000

I can vouch for his reviews, they are right on. Good work Compadre

Thanks for the complements my friend. If anyone would like further examples of reviews I've written (before this new site goes online), check out the reviews section right here under KyoWhipper!

K

Kyo 2000

The response so far has been great!
New reviews that are online:
By me:
Art of Fighting 2
Art of Fighting 3
KOF Evolution
World Heroes

By Daala:
SNK vs. Capcom MOTM
SNK vS. Capcom Card Fighters Clash

By Metal Slug:
Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun

By LWK:
Waku Waku 7

Also, I've taken the idea to add "second opinions" to reviews if they're submitted. Currently the reviews for Real Bout Special and Waku Waku 7 are the only reviews that have those.
As of right now we're up to 24 reviews, and it's only been a few days!

Again, all you have to do is hit the reviews link at
Neo-Geo Gamer