Choose your side, I have chosen mine

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Seperate the traitors from the people who care, are you a hardcore neo fan, that wishes the community well?
Are you a dionite?
choose your side so at least we know what to expect from the future sell outs, BB im glad we worked out are fiasco, Brylmoo your place in this community is a follower nothing more, from what I hear you have taken the path of greed over the path of honesty, I see a omen coming its going to get worse.
-FUCK NGF- Brylmoo had this as his signature for a long time then once freebies are given we see who the true fans are, a stab in back you say??? More like a stab in the heart. Your betrayel has shown you for who you really are, there is no forgiveness, not for a person who does anything for a social climb.
Flame me, Hate me, I have already made my piece.
As for Neolords boards, I got my mod position taken away after clearing the boards name and dont regret it, sometimes self annihilation is the only means possible.
What is amazing to me is how many people follow others for satans gifts, the gifts may be free bryl, but they costed you more than you will ever know, we have all lost trust in you. Member of ANGF then to turn your back on those who you shall assume "friends", but what of it? Is humanity so decimal that you must accept those you not know to those you do, it hurts us all to see you listen to those that hurt so many people, then to become there friend, Brian I hereby declare you, a traitor, but here is my one and only warning, when you come crawling back after you see your new freinds for who they truly are, we wont be here to suffice. It was cool knowing you but you surrendered to the formidable, when jesus was offered kingdoms by the devil what did he do?? the exact opposite of what you did. It was fun, Now it is over.

WOLFGANG KRAUSERSeperate the traitors from the people who care, are you a hardcore neo fan, that wishes the community well?

C

Caris Nautilus

Yes I have not sold out like say... ::COUGH COUGH BRYMLOO COUGH COUGH::

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
t depends on your definition of 'hardcore', LWK. I've been supporting the Neo-Geo
since the very beginning, long before the online Neo-Geo community existed. Does this
make me hardcore? No, there's more to it than just buying games. Basically, its about
the people you meet and the friends you make along the way. If it wasn't for Neo-Geo,
I wouldn't even have half the friends I have today!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm cool with us working things out as well.
I mean at least you know where I was coming from with my explanation and I know where you were coming from with yours.
Hey Neo Lord...NICE SITE! -NGF- FREE too...
GREAT POLICY!
Hey,I wonder if you can go over there and give him your seal of approval??? :)
I wonder if you can go obver there and start trouble? :)
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by NeoLord:
<STRONG>t depends on your definition of 'hardcore', LWK. I've been supporting the Neo-Geo
since the very beginning, long before the online Neo-Geo community existed. Does this
make me hardcore? No, there's more to it than just buying games. Basically, its about
the people you meet and the friends you make along the way. If it wasn't for Neo-Geo,
I wouldn't even have half the friends I have today!</STRONG>

Well said, you knew exactly what I meant.