The art of selling out

C

Caris Nautilus

Brymloo has recently signed up at dions forums check out a psot from him:

BryLmoo
aspiring NeoGeoFreak
Member # 30

Hey, I think it is great that you can do things like this to attract people to your site. Good Work. I would love a NiTD Promo Video! I am also collecting Neo-Geo Arcade flyers. Any help on getting these would be highly appreciated!
Thanks,

Bryan

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
NGF is offering free promo items on their site if you give them contact info...........

C

Caris Nautilus

They may be, but you think you'll ever see them. More over, do you really want dion knowing your home address?

Its just funny to see all the NGF haters flcoking to them the second they offer something free, it's called selling out :)

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
I put one of these on my last header: :( I don't know if giving NGF contact info is a good idea either.............

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Well, since there are now multiple Neo-Geo oriented boards, there has already been an incident or two of someone using the ID of a member at one board to stir up trouble at a board that they are not a member of. Can you imagine if the losers from Las Vegas made themselves an account using the name SAMHAIN and started posting the praises of NGF? Remember, these are the people that generated thousands of hits on their own site to jack up the numbers. Pathetic.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
well the funniest is pro..
he claimed he was ripped off
by ngf hardcore plus dion steals his
art work..
and dion acts nice to the guy and
hes offering to make art for him if
he wants it on the other board!
did any one forget how he tried to
screw with big bears MVS/cart cases deal?
i guess memories are short..
o well..

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Hey, I know I signed up and posted at the Forums at NGFUSA.com... Who give a flying fuck? Am I supposed to stand back and watch something happen that looks cool? I have talked to Dion today and he seems to have something really cool going! I have already told everyone on this board that I DON'T HATE NGF! I ONLY HATE CONVERSION!!!!! Don't get those two mixed up! And how do you know that I posted there Caris? Do you have an account too?!?!?

Bryan

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: BryLmoo ]

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
You hate conversions? Hehe, I gotta admit, these new boards opening up have really made lots of things go out in the open, more interesting everyday.

It's ok with me if you like NGF, thats not my point, I just find it halarious you say that it was because they did conversions. I wonder what everyone elses excuses will be, "oh I didnt like the colors on their website before" or some other lame excuse.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I have already told everyone on this board that I DON'T HATE NGF! I ONLY HATE CONVERSION!!!!! Don't get those two mixed up! Bryan

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: BryLmoo ][/QB]

Not to stir things up, but in the not so distant past, you specifically used the following words to end your posts: FUCK NGF. Besides, *** are notorious for conversions - they destroyed the Neo Geo Home Cart atmosphere. So if you hate conversions then you can't like ***, right.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Caris you are a little mistaken. The promo videos aren't free,they are $10 a tape. I read that somewhere on this forum. Do you really think Dion would give anything away for free lol.

C

Caris Nautilus

Brymloo,

You dont hate NGF? AHAHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHA

You sellout you, you used to have "FUCK NGF" in your sig!

Wow this is rich!

C

Caris Nautilus

I agree hero, Its funny to see how fast some people forget the past as soon as someone is offering up free stuff.

Originally posted by rarehero:
<STRONG>well the funniest is pro..
he claimed he was ripped off
by ngf hardcore plus dion steals his
art work..
and dion acts nice to the guy and
hes offering to make art for him if
he wants it on the other board!
did any one forget how he tried to
screw with big bears MVS/cart cases deal?
i guess memories are short..
o well..</STRONG>

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
<STRONG>Brymloo,

You dont hate NGF? AHAHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHA

You sellout you, you used to have "FUCK NGF" in your sig!

Wow this is rich!</STRONG>

heheheh

-=I AM NOT A CRUMP!=-

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Originally posted by BryLmoo:
<STRONG>

And how do you know that I posted there Caris? Do you have an account too?!?!?

</STRONG>

Um, you do know you can view message boards without getting an account, right? Man, it's sad to see people sell out like this... You were like the main "Fuck NGF" guy too, which was cool. Now you're over there kissing ass. It's just kinda sad. Oh well, I know I'll never register there. Just a cesspool for Dion and Chris to "retaliate" against the claims made against them since they've been kicked out of everywhere else.

C

Caris Nautilus

Exactley, lol. You can go over and see whos selling out, you don't have to register to read the posts.

Sad sad...

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Ya know what? I don't give a rats ass what you people think about my actions! You can love it or hate it. I am not taking sides here. I'm just out to get information about the neo. I guess I made a big mistake when I started using the "-Fuck NGF-" signature... Oh well, that is in the past. Please leave it at that.

Bryan

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
<STRONG>Well, since there are now multiple Neo-Geo oriented boards, there has already been an incident or two of someone using the ID of a member at one board to stir up trouble at a board that they are not a member of. Can you imagine if the losers from Las Vegas made themselves an account using the name SAMHAIN and started posting the praises of NGF? Remember, these are the people that generated thousands of hits on their own site to jack up the numbers. Pathetic.</STRONG>

they better pray that never happens...
cuz if someone uses my name SAMHAIN..
i swear ill fly wherever, and you all will finally see the end of ngf and these chump ass sellouts..
brylmoo your a fucken lame 2 faced piece of shit....
the epitomy of a true idiot..
you make no sense..
this new bbs sure has made me see whos who..
but then again i always knew the neo scene has turned to shit....
anyone notice how this new update sure looks a hell of alot like the freak one?
hmmmmmmm?

C

Caris Nautilus

thats right brymloo, take your sellout ass to the Freaker forums where you belong. Beg dion real nice like and he might send you some free 100% official NGF shit...

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
<STRONG>they better pray that never happens...
cuz if someone uses my name SAMHAIN..
i swear ill fly wherever, and you all will finally see the end of ngf and these chump ass sellouts..
brylmoo your a fucken lame 2 faced piece of shit....
the epitomy of a true idiot..
you make no sense..
this new bbs sure has made me see whos who..
but then again i always knew the neo scene has turned to shit....
anyone notice how this new update sure looks a hell of alot like the freak one?
hmmmmmmm?</STRONG>

I was just using your name as an example, DSD, because I was trying to think of one of their biggest haters that they would love to convert to their cause. Or cause the biggest uproar by having that individual posting positive things about them. :p What better way than with one of their fake accounts?

The similarity on the looks would be because both sites just upgraded to the newest version of UBB, I think. I recall ChrisR posting something to that effect when he was posting at NeoLord's site, and Shawn has been saying for some time that he was going to upgrade to the next version of UBB during the next transfer, so we could get more features, get the Search feature working again, etc.