In case anyone missed it...

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I'm subscribed! I wannit, I wannit!

However, I must say that in order to give it a proper name, we need to know the capabilities. Does it play both Home carts and MVS carts w/o modification? I have some ideas, but want to make the name fit the system.

Hey ECM, when is he going to let us know the answer? I mailed mine in yesterday...

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Originally posted by ECM:
-- you guys might want to check the last paragraph before I do today's update and it's off the main page.

Oh, man... I've got to know more about this new 24-bit system!!!

And yes, I have subscribed to the mag.

ECM

Quiz Detective
I'm not actually going up to NH (which is a real shame as my parents live there =/ E3 beckons =P

They (Haohmaru and co.) are going somewhere way up north...can't recall which town at this instant, however--one of the paper towns, though.

Not going to NH,
ECM

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Aha! This goes together with the my post about the VGD convertor price drop.

ECM, pls share some info will ya? Arcade's been shut tighter than fort knox.

ECM

Quiz Detective
My suggestion is to subscribe to the magazine...things will slowly be made clear ;)

Tease,
ECM

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Dont let me down ECM, I stopped subscribing to mags a while back cause they all went spiraling downhill.

On a side note, you might find it funny that I tried to subscribe to Gamefan like 5 seperate times on 5 seperate occasions, everytime, something always didnt seem to work :O

In all seriousness though, good luck ECM, I have faith in ya.

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: outsider ]

haohmaruGO

n00b
All will be made clear in the first issue of the magazine. There will be more info on the website too, but that'll be well after the mag hits. Unfortunately, if I tell all here, it wouldn't be fair to the masses. =)

GameGO!Magazine

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: haohmaruGO! ]

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Hey ECM, can I send in a money order to that NY address to subscribe? Let me know as soon as you can.
hupplark_39

ECM

Quiz Detective
Yeppers, just go to the sub info link on the main page and you're all set.

Customer Service,
ECM