Nice work Shawn!

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Gotta admit, the new style is kinda making me dizzy.. let me give it some time.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey, cool look. I think it is better than the other one. Only need to get jused to it for now. And this was a quik changing too. :D

Cho

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
hmm... i like the fact that the forum is back, but why arent there any seperation lines on this newer style. Anyway glad to have them back

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I think the new look to the forums is pretty attractive.

Now, get us back our avatars!!!!

:)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by cox_xoc:
<STRONG>hmm... i like the fact that the forum is back, but why arent there any seperation lines on this newer style. Anyway glad to have them back</STRONG>
The colors seperate posts but they do blend together which kind of makes it a lil' confusing IMO. Maybe a different shade of blue would be better if possible,one that does'nt blen so well with the black.
GREAT TO BE BACK!
-BB

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Because it is a new version of UBB and Shawn has not had time to hack it up yet be patient ;) good work Shawn !!

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Cool new forum.... Hopefully i'll get my Big Vega back, but hey, I still have Little Vega :) Are we gonna get the Description things back too? Like Geese's Thug, etc....?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Am I crazy, or do I not notice much change, if at all? Sure, I very new here, so it's an easy mistake.

Spike

Robi15

20 Year Member
Hehehee. Nice hacking, Shawn. Wow, I guess after some adjustments it will look just great! What did infopop say to they're defence, about the lousy job?

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Lookin' good. :)

As Big Bear said, a slightly lighter shade of blue would be best to contrast with the black.