South Miami Tournament for GGXX, CVS2, MVC2, SC2 - STILL IN THE DARK

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
On 4/26/03 we are proud to announce the first Still In The Dark tournament.

The tournament will include 4 of today’s Top Fighters:

Guilty Gear XX (Main Event)
Capcom Vs SNK 2
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Soul Calibur 2

The Tournament will be held at Flippers Arcade at 8364 Mills Dr. Miami, FL, 33183
For Directions call 305-273-0381.
Entry Fee for each tournament is $5.00
All tournaments are double elimination.
Prizes: 1st 50% of entry money 2nd 30% of entry money 3rd 20% of entry money
Tournament starts at 1:00. Be there at 12:00 to register.
Drop me an Email at Heidern98@ypgs.net

This tournament will be the grand challenge for all who believe they have a shot at being the best…. Don’t miss the chance to prove yourself and also have the time of your life. This will be a huge tournament and we are expecting a huge turnout. Be there and prove yourself. Please post what ever questions or comments you have here. See ya there…

Visit the website for more info and directions.
<a href="http://www.stillinthedark.ypgs.net" target="_blank">www.stillinthedark.ypgs.net</a>

ashram

CompUSA-4-Life, ,
no way... that's right down the street from me...
buttrock

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Move that thing North about 200 miles and I might come.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
eek!

I didn't know there was an arcade in Miami... I might have to visit it the next time I go down to see my mom.

tickled

Good luck to all those entering!

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
flipmode59:
neat, miami people. too bad i can't use a joystick for the life of me
You should definitly still try and enter... or at least come.... It will be alot of fun.... If anyone wants to meet me in Ft. Lauderdale... I will drive them down to Miami...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'll definitely see what plans I have for that day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go down to Miami that day because I'm almost always having hockey games one day or another. I think that's during my Spring Hockey season I'd have to check. But finally a tournament that's semi-close to me!!

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey like I said.. if you want to meet me in Ft. Lauderdale.. that would be fine... that way you can relax some of the way down to Miami....Please let me know... It should be alot of fun...

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
UPDATE…

Since there has been some confusion about some of the upcoming tournaments at Flippers, Still In The Dark will now be synthesizing with Miami Mayhem to become one big tournament on May 3rd under the name Miami Mayhem. Please let people know about this change and click the following link for details. I will also be altering my site as well as the flyer in order to inform people of this change.

<a href="http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25847" target="_blank">http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25847</a>

umiami80

Banned
Shit, I LIVE IN MIAMI, but not good enought to play, I will go just to see the New SNK-Capcom game, I hope they HAve GEN NAN (SS2?) in it as he ismy best fighter.

Cantact me and I will go.