Snk vs Capcom (Haters please stay out!)

SNKjr

NEST Puppet
I am starting this thread for those people who are ready to embrace the release of SNK VS Capcom that is coming in summer, and for those people who keep on bitching about the artwork and so on, KEEP OUT! You know who you are, six pages of nothing but complaints on the first thread, goodness.
All I know is that I can't bloody wait to summer, YES I can't wait. buttrock

p.s moderator if you feel this is an unnecessary, delete if you must.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I'm with you... BTW I like the art work.

Robert

20 Year Member
SvC is the graal for many neo fans beacause there are a lot of hopes in this cart. First, many think that it will be the first cart to break the 1000 megs wall. Second, we all hope that this cart will bring new tech improvements to push the hardware limits as it was never made before. I pray every morning for this game, to be as good as in my dreams. But I hope that it won't be "KOF Vs SF2" like the first capcom vs snk was.

snk_kid

n00b
SNKjr:
I am starting this thread for those people who are ready to embrace the release of SNK VS Capcom that is coming in summer, and for those people who keep on bitching about the artwork and so on, KEEP OUT! You know who you are, six pages of nothing but complaints on the first thread, goodness.
All I know is that I can't bloody wait to summer, YES I can't wait. buttrock

p.s moderator if you feel this is an unnecessary, delete if you must.
How many times must i say, just cos i dont like the artwork doesn't mean i have written off the game, i am really excited about it so you idiots should read properly before post anything like this.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yeah, maybe now the tables have turned and playmore can bastardized all the capcom characters while toning them down to a shadow of their former selves.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
I'm here as well.
Can't wait for the game to be released!

I'm VERY happy about the GREAT neo geo line up of this year!

S

snkneogeousaCTH

Man, the local arcade BETTER get this one...

If they do tho, it will be mobbed after people figure out that its way better than CvS-2000 wink

snk_kid

n00b
Magnaflux:
Yeah, maybe now the tables have turned and playmore can bastardized all the capcom characters while toning them down to a shadow of their former selves.
You wouldn't need to tone them down cos they are nothing compared to SNK lot ;-)

Capcom had to tone down SNK characters cos they way to much for there characters. Think about it makes sense cos how many times has Capcom refined there characters compared to SNK?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i think the art is shit
but hey.
i have high hopes for the game.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
The art wasn't that great, so the game is already a wasted effort.

I want Matrimelee 2.

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
I'd actually like to see SNK remaking the Capcom characters, adding loads of moves.

If I want to play the Capcom characters as before, there are at least 20 games where I can do so. Give me a Ryu with six special moves!

snk_kid

n00b
So which team is actually developing this? i doubt its Noise factory cos they would have said, it could be EOLITH the guy that done the artwork for KOF01 - 02 profiles done that Svc Chaos one i hope not!!! but there is no say of EOLITH so maybe its some secert internal development team at Playmore maybe just maybe its the some of the origional SNK team from back in the day or maybe i am just hoping to much.

I think they should rip out most of the Garou: Mark of the Wolves fighting engine (not Graphics) cos in my opinion is the greatest fighter of all time, it feels so human to play so responsive. Or you never know they might have just convert the unfinished Garou: Mark of the Wolves 2 engine i guess i am dreaming again....

S

snkneogeousaCTH

As long as capcom isn't making this, it should be okay.

EDIT: sig test

<small>[ March 21, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: snkneogeousaCTH ]</small>

Scalpeur

Genam's Azami Sharpener
SNKjr:
(...) for those people who are ready to embrace the release of SNK VS Capcom that is coming in summer, (...)
It's not gonna be relaesed this summer man wink
You can be sure you will have between september and november... to replace the kof.

Anyway... I'm sure this game will be great... even if I doubt it will be 1000Mb since it can't be...
But It can be pretty good... Who knows better than SNK (Playmore) how to create great games?
It will be their first game!

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
I love it, as said before, this might just become the best game I ever played.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I am truely looking forward to it. Just may be the first AES title I buy new, versus used. :D

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I want my baby back baby back baby back... DOH!
SVC

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
i want it

i have ALWAYS wanted to control Mai & Morrigan with a neo stick

.....errr.....

but i must remain calm

because too much hype = inevitable disappointment

i like hona's art

i dont particularly miss shinkiro

hiroaki will probably illustrate the cover - ( see kof 2001 - 2002 )

lets wait

and see

yeah?

<small>[ March 21, 2003, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Fran ]</small>

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I miss senri kita - her loss is probably why we've seen neither hide nor tail of another Samurai game...

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
I miss senri kita - her loss is probably why we've seen neither hide nor tail of another Samurai game...
always thought eiji shiroi was the man behind the SS series

artistically i mean

AOJ

Armored Scrum Object
Want it! Want it! Want it!

I'll like to see how ROTD artwork artist will do drawing other SNK characters.

Fran, how do you think Mai will look? drool_2
Yes, a dojin artist is the key of making beautiful women! :D

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Fran
[QB]
but i must remain calm

because too much hype = inevitable disappointment

[/B]
I agree... we've got to be careful because no matter how good the game might turn out to be, it will probably not live up to expectations because we are all so hyped for it.